PART - 29

The strong waves carried her far away from her friends.She tried hard that she could swim to the bank of the river but couldn't make it.

She used all her energy to kept her head out of water. But after few minutes of struggle, her body gave up. The flow and waves were still very strong. Her head was slowly submerging in water.

Suddenly she felt a hand curled around her waist and then another hand supporting her back of neck.

Karan :-(while shaking her) teja! open you eyes ....teja!
(Her eyes were shut. He immediately take her out of water and laid her straight on ground)

Karan :- (while tapping on her cheek) get up babe. . . You can't loose it like this. Get up.
(Soon he realises that her pulse going down. She wasn't breathing. He saw all aroung. There was nothing except darkness and the roar of weather.)

Karan :- (while rubbing her hands) what should I do now. ..fuck I can't loose myself like this.

(He cupped her face in his hands. Her face is so small that it covered whole in his hands . Karan goes near her face, he slowly touches his lips with her lips. She is laying cold and motionless. He tried to give her CPR a couple of time. Suddenly she coughed.)

Teja :- (while hug him tightly ) karan! ! !. . . Thank God you came. . . You know I was. . .
Karan :- (interrupts) shhh... Don't say anything. . U are not in good state.. Let's go to camp. You need rest.

Teja :- (stammers) it.. . . It's.. . Far away.. .
Karan notices her shivering. He put off his overcoat and wrap it around her. Her whole body covered in his coat.

Teja :- (muffled ) it has your warmth . .
Karan smiles at her and then picks her up in bridal style and steps towards the camp through woods. She closes her eyes and snuggle into his chest .

Karan's POV
It was my luck that I had her GPS location and I reach there on right time . Otherwise i would have lost her today. Her dropping pulse freaks the hell out of me. She was so cold when I touched her. But now (holding her more tight) she is fine .

(His thoughts interrupted by teja's movements of uncomfort. He saw the frowns on her forhead getting deep.She starts blabbering and panick .He made her sits by a tree. )

Karan :- (cupped her face) teja! Wake up! .. . I am here.. . With you.. . Wake up. .
Teja open her eyes. She is trembling with fear .

Teja :- I drowned. ...i drowned into water... .
(Tears rolling down her cheeks)
Karan :- (while wiping her tears with his thumbs while cupping his face) there is nothing like this.. . You are completely fine.

(But teja blabbers continuously. Karan didn't find any way to calm her . So he just smash his lips on her and kissed her for a couple of minutes. She slowly gets normal . Karan touches his forhead with her. )

Karan :-(wispers) you are fine. . . It was just a dream.. . You are okay..
Teja :- (node her head) hm.
(Karan again picks her up and starts walking through woods in the dark)

[Note :-  story continue soon]