PART -28

Next morning

The 10 days camping gonna start today. All the students were very excited. Because there will be tracking, hiking and camping.

All this would take place in the dense jungle at the backside of their college building. But to reach there they have to hike the mountain and then cross the lake, only then they would reach at their camp sight.
The students were devided in groups.

Umar :- (excited) wow... We all are in same group... For the first time. We gonna rock this time.
Teja :- (giggles) yeah! .. It will be great fun.

Vidhi :- we'll make it a memorable camping.
Moose:- hm last but not the least.
Nishant :- Karan will gonna regret it ....
All :- (chuckles) definitely.

Teja :- (giggles) we'll send him pictures to make him jealous.
All laughed.

( soon they all reach at base . Because at this point they have to start hiking. The college guards, drivers, professors and Wardens, each was with a group as caretaker. )

Teja :- guys tie the harness carefully otherwise you will gonna spend the last months of study in plasters. (Laughed)
Nishant :- (giggles) your sense of humor is senseless.

Vidhi :- hahaha.... Right...
(Like this they start going up on mountain step by step. All were laughing , giggling and cracking jokes while going.)

Teja :-( stands by stone) wait guys I am tired..
Umar :- ohh.. . We can stop here for a while and then we'll continue.
Vidhi :- yeah!  Just tell us when you feel like going again.

Warden (snaps) :- no you cannot stops here. You all have to go with the rest of students.

[ Author :- yes readers! ... U all get it right, the warden is with their group as caretaker. And they don't like her ]

(After thinking for a while they again continue to hike but teja is very tired. She is behind all)

Warden :-(loudly) take long steps... The foot of mountain is near.
(They all steps hastily and reach at other side of mountain till evening.) 
Warden :- you all can rest here. . .then  we'll cross the lake Tomorrow.

(All were very tired and fall asleep. Next morning  they starts tracking through the rough and hilly passway. It was evening and they reach near lake)

Teja :- (excited) look at the lake guys.
Vidhi :- it is so huge.
Nishant :- and also the flow and waves.
Umar :- very high

(All were tired because of the tracking but the fascinating beauty of lake boost up their energy)
Warden :- tie rope around your waist we will cross it today.

Teja :- but its getting dark.
Moose :- yes ,the waves are also high
Umar :- it could be dangerous.
Warden :- no... Other groups are on the other side . We are already lacking behind. Tie your rope.

(All students tie rope around their waist and then warden tie each of them with a long rope connecting all. But she intentionality  left teja's knot loose .

They all entered into lake. The water is chilled due to the cold weather. And the flow of water was too fast with high waves. Teja was at the end of rope.

While they reach at halfway flow increase and they start struggling to reach at other end. And in all this hustle the knot of teja's rope untied. The strong waves of water carried her away.)