PART -9

(All were sitting in karan's room. And teja ask for food . Karan and vidhi was noticing that there is something weird in Teja's behavior.)

Teja :- you guys don't have decency to atleast ask me for food. M very hungry.
Nishant :-(joking)oh really madam .. . I think we all need food more than you.

Moose :- We have been running whole day without having a sip of water.
(Teja made a face and shook her head)

Karan :- guys pls. . .. We should order food as all are hungry. (He ordered food and received it from his room window as the delivery boy was his friend.

Vidhi :- I'll serve it .. . You all sit.
(Teja was eating food hastily and was looking on floor. All of sudden she cough.)

Karan :-( give water bottle to teja) eat slowly. No one is taking your food.
Nishant :- (laughing)she is eating like as if she eats for the first time.

All :- laughed
Umar :- look at her hunger. If we wouldn't found her today ,then we would definitely meet the ghost teja tommorow. (Laughed)

(All laughed very hard without knowing the fact that teja was uncomfortable. After listening all that teja stops eating and faded a smile. Karan was observing her)

Karan :- ok guys I think you all ate food. Now go to your rooms. Its too late.
All :- yeah. Right.

Moose :- but I have a question. Why that hitler punished you only.
Teja :- because I forget to put pillow in my blanket. That hitler saw my empty bed.

Nishant:- but how u forget that .. . Its our trick. You know.
(Teja was staring at floor . Karan saw that)

Karan :- guys now go we'll talk tomorrow.
(All went except vidhi and Karan. Vidhi was sitting at left of teja and then Karan
goes and sit at right side of teja)

Vidhi :-(took her hand) look teja I know something is bothering you. You can tell us.
(She again fades a smile and shook her head to no)

Karan :- (took other hand) yes we can see you stifle your self.
(After hearing all this teja hug Karan &vidhi and cried, as she was holding her tears from long. Just to pretend that she is strong. They hug her more tight. )

Karan and vidhi :- it's ok
You can cry as you want. We are here for you. But tell us what happened.