PART - 32

Next Morning

It's early morning. All the students have already woken up. Some are sitting near the remains of fire , some are walking and some are just roaming  here n there in the woods.

Tejasswi is sitting with vidhi, moose and nishant.

Karan and umar stood at a distance from campsite. Seems like they are talking about something serious.

Umar :- (while yawning) bro how you came here ?  I mean teja was missing and then you... Suddenly appeared with teja in the  mid - night. 

Karan :- (after making his features relaxed) yeah! I was coming .. Then I saw teja's  location. And it was lake and That's how I found her.

Umar :- (while raising his eyebrows) but why you hadn't came with  me? I waited for you so long then came here without you.

Karan :- ( while slipping his hands into his trousers pockets)  Ruhi caught fever the previous night so i was with her. That's why I hadn't  come.

Teja :- (Interrupting them)  how is she now.
(Both turned to see at teja. )

Umar :- (scoffs) hey teja. You was listening us. By the way how are you feeling now, are you alright? .

Teja :- ( chuckles)  of course! !   I am all good.  But about whom you both were talking ?

Umar :-( staring at karan) I think she is asking you.

Karan :- (scoffs) well.. That's the girl I love the most.

After hearing this the bright smile of teja fades a little.

Teja :- ( utters) oh.. Is that so?   But you never told that you have a girlfriend.

Umars laughs while covering his mouth with his right hand but then control himself when he saw Karan's cold stare at him. 

Karan :- ( rough tone) I don't have believe in relationship an' all..... Such a waste of time.

Tejasswi felt bad after hearing it. As she is completely opposite to him. For her love and relationship is sacred of all .

Teja :- ( within) how can someone be like this. He talked so nice with me last night until I raised that question. And of course now also... he always behaves according to his moods.

Teja :- ( being serious) why you have so much hate about relationship and love?

Karan :- didn't you hear what I just said. It's all just waste of time. Do you want me to repeat it more?

Teja :- ( scoffs) no thanks... ( after a minute)  by the way who is the girl?

Karan :- ( smirks) seems like someone is too much interested to know about her

Umar again laughed under his hand.
But this time karan didn't stops him.

Teja :- ( getting irritated) fine! I am going.

Karan :- ( uttered) she is my sister. ... My younger sister.

Teja stops and turns at them.

Umar :- ( interrupted) she is too young. Of 7 years only. ( a cold stare of karan again turns him being quiet)

Teja:- ( while putting her hands on her own cheeks)  awww... You have a little sister.  But she is too young!

Umar :- (interrupted again) she is his step sister. 

( this time karan gave him a death stare which makes him freeze for a moment. And he steps out from there as fast as he could)

Teja understands the situation because kara  never talked about his family.

Teja :- calm down karan. It's ok. It doesn't make any difference either she is your real sister or step until you love her.

( these lines of teja cause a smile appears on Karan's face.)

Karan :-  (utters) right. My father had a second marriage. And we don't like each other.

Teja :- ( asked) what about your mom?
Karan :-( being tough) I don't wanna talk more about it 

Teja :- no problem its your personal matter.

( teja went back to vidhi. And Karan turns back to woods . He closed his eyes tightly and he has some flashbacks of his past ~
▫His father's yelling,
▫last glance of his mom,
▫crying and
▫a gunshot. 
~ he open his eyes before it turns red and teary but then he took  deep breathes in the cold breeze of morning.

After a few minutes a few students finds that  warden is missing and her tent is also not in good shape.  So they starts searching her.

Umars goes to Karan as he has doubt on him.

Umar :- you did something with her!? Right?

Karan gave him a smirk and then told him all what happened last night.

Umar :- ( giggles) it's completely justified what you did. She deserves that. Nice moove by the way ( he winks and went away)

Tejasswi observes that all the students are worried except Karan , so she went near him.

Teja:- you know warden is missing.

Karan :- ( being in same posture)  hm.

Teja :- ( being chaotic) just hm?  Don't you think you must have help us in finding her.

Karan :- ( turns at her and getting too close to her face) I don't care about. I will not be worried even if she would be lost for forever.

Teja :- ( with frawns on her forehead ) are you serious? ... I know you don't like her but doesn't mean you say such things about her. At least for sake of humanity.

Karan :- ( while in a soft tone) you are a pure soul that's why you are so kind and sweet.  You must have an Angel's heart but I definitely have a devil's heart.

Teja didn't got him properly but Those words of him makes her hair stand of the back of her neck.

Soon an another caretaker came for their group and they enjoyed the rest of their camping. And then they returned to the hostel from the same way they come from. But for the whole time Karan was around teja.

[Don't forget to give your vote. And fdbk 🤍]