PART-3

Karan's POV
I heard her scream from the other side of wall. I can sense from her voice that she is in pain.
And when she stated that warden is coming her side, is enough to indicates that I have to do something quickly.

I looks at umar standing behind me . He immediately nodded to assure that he is with me. I signaled him to help me climb the wall.

When I reached the top and looked at the other side, Teja was sitting hiding behind a tree. She had held her leg with both her hands. 

"Teja" I tried to get her attention. She lift her head and two tiny frawns appeared on her forehead as she looks at me.

"O God what are you doing here? Are you mad, you also want to be chopped off and that's too in girls hostel. You was not suppose to came here" her words shows nothing but concern for my safety even if she herself is in trouble.

I sighs " What makes you think that I'll not come when you are in trouble or need me the most".

She gets silent and stares at me with those big black glittery eyes when I jumped on the tree and steps on the last branch.

"Give me your hand I'll lift you up" I ordered her sternly.

She lifts her left eyebrow up "no way...do you wanna throw me again?"

I sighs " Are you mad teja just grab my hand. The warden is coming I can see her through the ceiling. "
"Yes, i'm trying"She stands with the support of tree .

I grabs her hand " You are heavy teja" said jokingly.

With a deep frawn on her forhead "No I am not.  Leave my hand". She tries to jerk my hand off. " I'll help myself".

"Who's there?" Warden's question drew my attention towards her and I saw her shadow from the corridor.

"Karan" Teja's low and feared voice sank my heart.

In a fraction of minute I lifts teja up and holds her until we jumped on the other side.

We landed on umar who was standing with others  waiting for us.

" what the fuck bro!!! I think it is the worst day of my life. First those heels and now u both"umar groaned.

All of us could do nothing but laugh . Although I feel pity for him. But this is really funny.

"let's go from here. The warden will inspect the whole area now" Nishant's words make sense.

Vidhi and moose also agrees "hm u are right".

We went from there and straight go to a doctor.

I helps teja settle on doctor's med. bed . As i was carrying her all the way from hostel to doctor's cabin. But she didn't said a single word all the way. May be because of pain.

" Please check her doctor I think there is fracture" I ask him while looking at teja's foot with concern.

I feels really bad for her. As if this is all my fault, as I was not there to protect her. I don't know why but I have this feeling for her.

"Let me check her first " The doctor checks her and touches her ankle twice or thrice and
smiles. "There is no fracture young man... Just a minor twist. I'll twist it in opposite direction and your girlfriend will be alright." I could sense the sarcasm in his tone.

"huh....he is not my boyfriend". Teja makes it clear to the doctor that we are not in relationship. But her tone feels like she is pissed or  I just overthinks? .