PART -13

In the morning all gathered at practice hall. It was a final rehersal for all the participants as the function was on next day. Every student was well prepared and performed great.

Teja :- it's our turn now. .. . Oh my God. I am getting nervous.
Karan :- heyy.... . It's ok ....it's just
rehersal. (Took her hand) .. and don't worry I am always with you.

(Teja paused for a moment as she feels a different vibe from karan. But she brushed that off.)
Teja :- yeah! Ok.

(And now its their turn and as soon as they started all other students goes
awww as they performed so well. )

Moose :- wow seems like best performane award will be in our hands tomorrow.

Vidhi :- (excited)yeah! I can't wait for tomorrow.
Nishant:- now we all will go out today.

Teja :- yes of course. Right karan?
Karan :- fine we will go at night.
(All went to their rooms for rest as they were tired. Karan was also lying on her bed.)

Karen's P.O.V
Today was fun , our performance is also ready to be a blast tomorrow. But today when i grab teja's hand I saw something
in her eyes. Might be she feels about my feelings towards her. Shit! What if she doesn't like that.

(His train of thoughts interrupted by a message pop up on his phone. He took out his phone from his pocket. And it was a message from Jerry )

Karan:- (message) our people got
information about you. (Karan pats his forehead with his palm before rubbing it with two fingers)

Karan :- (frustrated ) ahh noooo.. .
(He broke the lamp on his side table and again lay on bed)

Teja's room
Teja :- (utters)it's 11pm already....I think
it's dark enough to sneaks out . I should call karan. (She sent message to Karan and all for go out)

At outside wall
Vidhi :- u think teja was not enough that Karan is also copying her.
Nishant :- yeah. . . We are waiting from 25 minutes for the king and queen of
our empire. (All laughed on his sarcasm, whilst teja and Karan also came)

Teja :- what happen why you all are laughing.
Moose :- nothing
Umar :- yeah queen ( laughed)
Karan :-(giggle) queen...perfect name for her.

Vidhi :- of course Mr king (laughed very hard)
Karan :- (made annoyed face)
Teja :- (giggles) perfect name. . . Haha

(Like this giggling and laughing they was enjoying their night. But all of a sudden a few boys surrounds them and starts irritating them)