PART -2

I saw vidhi sliding her phone back into her bag which is slingged on her shoulder.

"Did you texted them " I asked her to confirm that boys are coming.

"Yeah" She nodded in yes after taking a deep breath. I looked up at tree to decide which branch is thick and strong because this is the only solution of our situation.

I gazed at vidhi and she let out a nervous laugh before saying "come on it's dangerous. And look at ourselves , my hair and makup would be ruined and above that we wore heels, how we are supposed to climb this tree"

"She is right I can't climb this either" Moose uttered while gazing at the tree and then herself.

" But this is the only way we could get out , this tree is too close to wall we can easily jump on other side let's do it" I tried to convince them with a big persuading smile .

"if that's your final idea then ok I am with you, I don't know why I always got involved in every stupidity you do " Vidhi uttered before throwing her hands in the air and then resting them on her waist.

I looks at moose , she stared at me for few seconds and after a smile she lifted her hand up in the air close to my face to show me a thumb up .

I gushed with low voice giggles and hugged them."yayy"

"Shhhh. She is still in the corridor" Moose whispers to make us go silent.

"Yes yes. We should go now" I wispered.

Vidhi's phone vibrates and it showed the message from boys "we are here "

Now it is the time for us to leave. "You go first and sit on the second branch but first give your bag and put off your heels here " I asked vidhi. She did the same and settled herself on the branch.

"Now what" Vidhi utters while raising her brows.

"Take all this and throw it on other side " I said her while handling her our bags and heels we were wearing. She did the same.

We let out low giggles after hearing "ahh... What is this!! you girls message us to throw your heels on us. . .. It's hurting." karan groans in low pitch.

"Yes he is right" Nishant utters while umar said " It hurt my head"

I giggled after saying "shut up guys warden is in the corridor"  I gestures vidhi to go and then I helped moose to climb tree and she also jumped on other side and I could hear the boys trubled catching them.

"Come teja, i'll catch you" Karan wispered from other side makes me let out a giggle. " Yeah I am coming " I uttered back.

No one was here to help me so i have to do it by myself. I put all my efforts to climb on first  branch because it was little high from the ground. 

All of a sudden I slipped while reaching on other branch.  " Ahhh" I screamed. The very next moment I was on the ground after landed on my feet and fell.  "What happen teja, why you screamed? " They asked from other side.

I just came into my senses and hear the warden's loud voice "who is there. And what the hell are you doing here on this time "

My heart sank . I could clearly hear her foot steps coming from the corridor. She was stepping towards here while saying " Answer me. Who is trying to break rules. What's your name? "

I thought to jump quickly on the other side before the warden came. But I winced in pain when I tried to stand up.

"Tejasswi Are you there? Answer me" Karan asked from other side . "My ankle is hurt, I can't even stands properly and the warden is also coming. " I replied in low voice after hiding myself behind the tree trunk.

The fear of her fogs my mind and I pleads " Guys please do something otherwise she would find me"

I relaxes a bit after hearing karan say "no teja. Nothing would happen. Just relax."