PART -6

(Warden is in teja's room and was very angry on her)
Teja - (tears in her eyes) I can explain mam.

Warden :-(shouts) i don't need your explanation .
Teja - but mam from her eyes.) (tears were rolling Warden :- just keep quiet . U did what u wanted and now I'll do whatever I want to do.

At college campus
(Vidhi, moose, umar, karan, nishant all were attending their lectures as all were in different streams and they all met in break)
Umar:- hy guys

All :- hy
Karan :- where is teja?
Nishant- don't know bro....ask vidhi and moose.

Moose I don't know. We both had an extra class at morning so we came early.
Karan:- ohh ok.

(For few minutes they were talking and waiting for teja)
Umar :- where is this girl.... What if she ran with someone (said jokingly)

Karan:- no wayyy...
All :- why ?
Karan - aaa.. .i mean who will marry her. She is so wild. (In mind -why I got so offended she is my best friend ...Only)

(All laughed on karan's sarcasm Umar - guys it's been an hour and there is no sign of teja.
Moose and vidhi - yes ur right.

(Vidhi calls her but her phone was switched off now they getting tensed)
Karan - let's search her guys we can't just sit and wait.

Nishant:- yeah! I was also about to say this.
Vidhi:- ok you guys search her in outer campus and we search at inner campus.

Boys - ok (and they all went. They were
searching for an hour at whole campus and met at hall)

Karan - does anyone found her or any information.
Umar and nishant - not at all.

Moose - we met with her classmates.
Karan (Worriedly) - ok then what they said.
Vidhi :- they said that teja hadn't come today.

Karan - what! ! ! It means she is in hostel. Boys can't go there. Vidhi and moose you go and check.

(V and M went to hostel but they couldn't find teja in hostel also they return to college Hall. College time was over by the time. It's getting darker and teja was still missing. Her phone was also switched off)

Karan:- (in mind - oh god where are you teja. I m not able to find you. I hope you are fine. I don't know why I am feeling so helpless.. But I promise I will find you)