PART -14

Karan, teja and all others are enjoying their night while few boys surrounds them. And starts irritating in the way of tapping, pushes, hitting them. Karan , moose and umar were trying to talk to them.

Karan :- look whoever you guys are, please stay away from us.
Umar :- don't try to make scene here. We don't want to mess with you.

Moose :- yeah we do not have anything with you neither you all have. So clear our way.

GL (gang leader) :- but I want to mess with you. My boys want some entertainment. Right boys?
GB(gang boys)  :- yesss. We want.

(Now all are getting frustrated now. And  nishant snaps out of irritation)
Nishant :- go and find someone else to mess with. But let us go.

Vidhi :- we aren't gonna do anything for you.
(After listening them the GL becomes
angry and take out his gun from his back which was tucked on his belt. )

GL :-(while pointing his gun at vidhi)
I think now you all can do anything. What say you angry young man(laugh while saying this to Karan.)

(At this point all were hell scared at this move of GL. But trying to hold themselves)

Karan :- put that gun down please. We can talk and sort it out.
GL :- (while shifting gun at Karan)no you idiot , you are messing with wrong people . You don't know who we are.

Umar :- (angry and loud)  and you also don't know who we are .
Karan :- (interrupts umar) we are just
students studying in college . You guys got nothing from us.

Teja :- (angry while stepping to them) you guys don't have any right to intrude in other's life. Stay away.
(She came in between karan and that gun. And all of sudden the GL grab her hair very harshly and rounds her in his arm and points gun on her head. )

Karan :- (fumes in anger) you filthy dogs. I'll never forgive you for this.
Vidhi:- (pleads) please leave her. . . Let us go.

Umar :- (while holding vidhi)  don't please don't cry vidhi we will save her these scoundrels don't know who we r.

Vidhi :- (low voice)  what do mean who are you. (Umar ignores her while focusing on GL)

Umar :- now you have to pay for this stupidity. You dumbass.
(Umar distracts GL and other GB and all others helping him while Karan steps near to GL but he saw him.)

GL :- (gritted his teeth) aww you smart boy don't try to be oversmart . Get back. (And he put his finger tighter on trigger and  was about to shoot teja. )

Karan :- (make his hands up in air)... Don't you dare. You are inviting the end of your life. Just put it down.