PART -24

Karan also reached at his house.It is a huge mansion with Enomorous guards all around it.
All have guns in their hands. Even he is also surrounded by 8 guards. He reached at the door.
A guards press the button but no one open the door. Then Karan bangs on  the button of door bell  and after a few seconds a house staff open the door.

Karan :- (gritted) don't you know how to walk fast...get out of my house and don't show me your face again ....

Staff :- (muttered with fear)I.. . I am. .. sss.. . Sorry  sirrrr..

(Whilst Karan hear giggles  becoming louder and louder . And then he saw his sister running towards him laughing and giggling.

As soon as he saw her coming through stairs his anger gone. The frown in between his eyebrows disappear.

Karna :- (while spreading his both arms
in air)  hey ruhi. . My baby.. .

Ruhi :- (flungs in Karan's arms)  wow you have came brother. . I was waiting for you.

Karan:-(while kissing on her forhead) .. Yes my munchkin. . (He hugs her more tighter and walks towards his room while picking her into his arms and her
legs tangled towards his waist. They both sits on bed)

Ruhi :- I missed you very much. . . I have always seen you in video calls. . . Haven't you ever felt like atleast meet me once in such years .. .

Karan :- (uttered) I always wanted to.. . But there is not only you. . . There are
some other people also in this house. .

Ruhi :- (raises her eyebrows) what do you mean.... Is there anyone bad in our house
Karan :- (smiles and grab her again into his arms)  .. .nothing leave it.

Ruhi :- okay.. (While standing) Now I am going... But you... Remember that
we are going out today. (Giggles and take exist from his room)

(Karan took a bath before laying on his bed . He wasn't feel like sleeping because he isn't comfortable here)

Karan's POV
Why this house is so suffocating. No doubt it's huge enough. As there are a
lot of people living here.
But I don't want to live with them. But i couldn't help myself . There is only one person .. My little sister whom I love the most.
There was no one to welcome me even i hadn't expected though. But ruhi my munchkin she was waiting for me. she is too young as she is only 7 years
old.
But when I was leaving for hostel she was so small ..hardly reaches at my knee . She grew so fast ...and her chatter.(he smiles a little) .
I love her very much and I don't care about the fact that  she is my step sister....for me she is above all and that's it.

(While thinking all this he fall asleep )