Chapter 2

''Beep!

''Beep!

''Beep!''

The young male tiger yawned and turned around turning off his alarm on his phone. He sat up trying to wake up.

''Ryan! Breakfast will be ready shortly!'' His mom called up.

''Be right there.'' Ryan called.

He went into the bathroom and washed his face and got ready putting on his white shirt and black pants. He then left the bedroom.

Ryan went downstairs and to the kitchen to smell the best smell ever waffles and his mom was making them.

''Morning Son.'' Mya said looking at her son.

''Morning mom.'' He went over and kissed her cheek before getting the breakfast stuff placedon the table.

Mya continued cooking and shortly they were done and she placed the plate on the table. ''There fresh and hot.''

She sat down and started eating. ''Say Ryan could you give me a ride to work this morning? My car is still in the shop getting fixed.'' She asked.

''Sure mom, let me know when its done I can give you a ride to the shop.'' He said eating.

Ryan was in deep thought. 'What should we do today?' He thought wondering what Porsha wanted to do besides shopping later, he sees her face and he smiled thinking of her. Mya noticed this but said nothing knowing he would say all in good time.

Ryan was wondering if his mom would accept the fact that he might be dating a wolf. He didn't want to say anything to her not yet until he was for sure him and Porsha were a thing, if she wanted that she might just want to stay friends.

''Say mom.'' 

''Yes Ryan?'' She asked looking up at him.

''I was wondering say if I did get a girlfriend would you mind if she wasn't a tigress or a cat lady?'' He looked at her not sure what to think.

Mya smiled at him. ''I wouldn't mind at all, I'd be happy enough if you found a girl who loves you and you love her and that she makes you happy son. Besides if that means I can't have any grand cubs adopting one I would love no matter what.'' Mya said excitedly.

Ryan turned red at the thought. ''Mom, that's a bit soon but I was just asking in case.''

She wanted to ask more but decided against it. After they finished breakfast and rinsed the dishes and then Ryan drove his mom to the hospital as she got out. (She was a nurse.) 

''Good luck saving lives.'' Ryan teased.

''Thank you my sweet boy.'' Mya said kissing his cheek and left.

Ryan smiles and texts Porsha.

'Morning Porsha, I'm on my way to pick you up.' 

Porsha had ate breakfast and was in her room watching tv when her phone went off. She picked it up and saw it was Ryan! She had hoped he would text her but she was afraid he might not, it wouldn't be the first someone ghosted her.

'Hey cool here is my address I will waiting.' She texted back.

Porsha got herself ready wearing an off the shoulder yellow blouse and yellow stretch pants. She went downstairs.

''Where are you going Porsha?'' Asked Maid Laura a pretty lioness who was still there and looked after the place and Porsha.

''Oh one of my friends is coming to get me.'' She said.

''Ok have fun.'' Laura said.

Ryan pulled up to the mansion and texted her.

'I'm here.'

Porsha then grabbed her sling bag and went out and saw Ryan in his car and she as he went to the passenger side and opened the door for her.

''Hey Porsha.'' He smiled and hugged her.

She was surprised and hugged back as she got in. Ryan got in on his side and took off, Laura watched from the window smiling.

Ryan then parked his car in the parking lot as they got out and started walking, they saw a lemonade cart and went over and got two lemonades and they started walking and talking getting to know each other better.

''So, Porsha what happened with your mom?'' Asked Ryan as they continued walking the park.

''Well my parents got a divorce when I was little 6 I think and my mom wanted nothing to do with me or my dad so I haven't talked to her since I can't remember when.'' She said sadly. ''But daddy always made me happy and gave me what I want now I he won't talk to me.'' She said looking down.

''I'm sorry. It must lonely'' He said placing his hand on her back.

''It was a long time ago and well I got Laura the maid, she a sweetheart but hardly around.'' Porsha said.

Ryan smiles as they continued walking and passed others as well.

''So I want to hear about you Ryan what are you're parents like.'' She asked drinking.

''Well my mom Mya is a sweet tigress who is a nurse and well as for my dad Gregory he was a officer actually a SWAT Officer the best one there was.'' Ryan said looking down.

''You speak of him as if he was a memory.'' Porsha noted.

''Yeah, he died 5 years ago in a car accident after his car exploded killing him. Boy my mom was hurt and so was I so I grew up without a dad.'' He said.

Porsha felt sorry for Ryan about that.

They came to a cobblestone sidewalk as they walked and she was so interested in the story she didn't notice a stone that was uneven and fumbled a bit.

''Ahh.''

Without thinking Ryan wrapped his arm around her waist catching her from falling, and they heard a splash. Porsha's lemonade had spilled all over the front of Ryan's shirt.

''Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry.'' She said feeling bad about it.

''It's ok only lemonade I'll clean it when I get home, besides its hot outside.'' He said taking off his shirt and boy his chest and torso were muscular and the she wolf felt her cheeks heat up at the sight but he was hot plus he was a tiger and they were well built. He places the shirt over his shoulder and turned to check on her.

''Are you ok?'' He asked.

''Yeah, just fine.'' She smiled.

They continued walking around, and Porcha grabbed his arm as they walked.

''Are you really that strong?'' She asked.

''Yeah, I'm a dancer, I work out and I also work as a mechanic.'' Ryan said.

Soon it was the sun was setting as they made it back to his car and he drove Porsha home as they continued getting to know each other better.

''This was such a fun day and we got to know so much about each other.'' Porsha said.

''True.'' Ryan laughed.

''Oh can I take a selfie of us?'' She asked.

''Sure.'' He pulled to the side and snapped a picture of them together smiling at the camera.

''Perfect!'' Porsha said giggling.

Ryan smiled and dropped her at home.'

''It was fun.'' Ryan said.

''Yeah, it was we have to do it again.'' She said.

''Yeah I agree good night Porsha.'' He then pulled her in for a hug.

She hugs back and went to the door and went inside s she watched his car take off. 

She got ready for bed and laid down thinking of how wonderful Ryan was and his amazingly sexy muscular body as she fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Here we go enjoy this story is created and the oc tigress and tiger Gregory belongs to Eron1999 I just came up with the name Mya.