Chapter 12

Crossover.... this is a rated M chapter beware....

''Ahh mmm, come on.'' Ryan groaned as he was yanking on his cock that had precum coming out and he was currently watching a Pornhub video of a male tiger fucking a female wolf and it was glorious for him. He had been watching all kinds of porn videos of male and female tigers and wolves fucking each other and in different positions and imagined it was him and Porsha.

Ryan had been thinking of nothing other then Porsha and how he was very eager to have sex with Porsha for the first time. They had gotten close and all the times she pushes him or teases him he loved it, and it turned him on he even looked at the picture of her in her alien costume and wanted her more then ever and was wondering how to bring up the subject was she even ready for that.

Ryan had just finished and wiped off his cock and cleaned his hand as he laid on his bed naked and catching his breath, he heard his phone go off and looked to see the female he was crazy about.

'Hey Porsha.' He said his voice steady.

'Hey Ryan! Sorry to spring this on you last minute but Alex the DJ lion gave me 2 tickets to a exclusive dance club! And I want you to go with me, can you?'' She begged laying on her bed watching a steamy romance movie.

'No way! It takes months to get into that club!'

'Yeah, I know it helps to know famous animals.' She giggles.

'Yeah, I'll go I'll get you this evening alright?' He said.

'Sounds great can't wait.' She made a kissing noise before hanging up.

Ryan growls and grins, this was the perfect opportunity to seduce her at a dance club, it had a reputation of being what happens there stays there and he was going to wow her tonight.

He took a shower cleaning himself and thinking of holding a naked Porsha and feeling her body. Shortly he got out of the shower and put on a light blue button up dress shirt and black pants as and put on some cologne.

Later he drove to Porsha's and got out knocking on the door as the maid answered it. ''Hey Ryan looking good tonight.'' The panther smiled.

''Thank you, is Porsha ready yet?'' He asked.

''Almost she's putting on her shoes. Come in.'' She let him in as she went up to get Porsha.

''Hey Ryan.'' He heard her beautiful voice and looked at her and his mouth dropped, she was sex and hot.

Porsha was wearing a black very low v cut passed her chest dress that was made of silk and exposed most of her backside and was short enough to expose her legs and she wore black high heels and smiles at him.

''Well, what do you think?'' She spun around.

Ryan was drooling and eyed her backside seeing her ass and he was feeling hard already. ''You look stunning.'' He smiled and took her paw as he kissed it and then pulled her in for a kiss.

She kisses back and they pull away. ''Ready?'' She asked.

''Yeah.'' He said as they went to his car, and they drove to the other side of town and came to a luxurious apartment building and saw the lights on at the top of building. Ryan parks the car, and they get out as they see Alex's black Corvette C6 parked, and Alex gets out with his girl Gia.

''Hey Alex! Gia!'' Porsha called.

The couple smiled and looked to see Porsha and Ryan come over.

''Hey guys great to see you here.'' Alex said as he hugged Porsha and shook Ryan's paw as they all went in and up the elevator.