Chapter 4

The next afternoon since Ryan had off, he was in his room on his bed thinking about Porsha and how much fun eating out was with her and he had to admit she was hot. 'Stop it you are a tiger, and she is a wolf besides she just lonely and doesn't see me that way.' He thought.

He then remembered the fun fair and smiled getting an idea and called her.

'Hello?'

'Hey Porsha it's me.' He said standing up and pacing.

'Hey Ryan! I was just thinking about you!'' She said excitedly.

'Really, I was thinking about you as well!' He smiled so happy to hear it.

'So, what were you calling about?'

'I was wondering if you wanted to go to the amusement park with me tonight?'

It was silent for a moment. 'I'd love to go!' 

 Porsha was so happy as she hugged her pillow. Ryan pumped his fist in the air.

'Great I'll get you this evening.'

'Sounds good can't wait. See ya.'

'Yeah, see ya Porsha.'

They hung up and Ryan smiled going to his computer and playing a few games to kill time.

Later it was around 5 and Ryan got ready and went downstairs to see his mom on her laptop.

''Hey mom going to the amusement park with my friend be back later.'' Ryan said.

''Have fun sweetie, Oh Ryan.'' Mya called looking up taking off her work glasses.

''Yes?'' He came over.

''Take out the trash before you go.'' She said.

''Sure mom.'' He kisses her cheek and takes out the kitchen trash then got in his car and went to pick up Porsha.

He stopped at her house and messaged her. A few minutes later she came out and the outfit she wore stunned him a bit. It was a tank top blue blouse with cute jean shorts and got in next to him.

''Hi Ryan.'' She flashed a smile.

''Hey Porsha, glad you could join me.'' He took off.

Once they got to the fair and Ryan paid for their wristbands, he looks at her. ''We can do and go wherever you like.'' He said.

The she wolf looked around and saw the Tunnel of Love and blushes at the thought of them. 'Boy that would be awkward I doubt he sees me like that, probably only as a friend.' She thought thinking of his arm around her and them cuddling. She shook her head and she saw a funhouse called crooked mirrors. ''Let's go there.''

Ryan nodded and took her paw as they went over and went in. 

Porsha looked to see reflection of herself everywhere and then she looked at her reflection in horror seeing she was fat.

''AHHH OH NO MY BODY WHAT HAPPENED?!'' She freaked out.

Ryan went over and placed a paw on her shoulder. ''Take it easy Pors, its called a crooked mirror it makes your reflection look all different sizes.'' He said standing next to her and she let out a giggle seeing Ryan's reflection was fat as well.

''Oh, so basically it shows what you could look like.'' She realized.

Ryan smiled shaking his head. ''Yeah, pretty much.''

They continued walking though the crooked mirror and then came to one that when they looked it showed only part of their faces and then they looked and leaned into the crooked mirror it showed them as one.