Chapter 14

It had been a week since Ryan found the wrecked cars and it was a Saturday as he was driving his Mazda fast on a rented racetrack. He was being timed on the side of the stands by Mason Wolf and Alex the lion was with him. They heard about the race and decided to help Ryan out with the racing.

''Not bad but he needs to not slow down.

''He a very good driver but it could use some work.'' Alex agreed.

''So, did Gia tell you what her and Diane were doing today during their hangout?'' Asked Wolf.

''Yeah, they are at the mall shopping the day away there.'' Alex said shaking his head.

''Means sex for us tonight.'' Wolf joked.

''Maybe, why does Diane pick out the cute little outfits?'' Asked Alex nudging Wolf.

''Sometimes, but if they get stuff they are in a good mood if they are in a god mood that means for fun for us.'' Wolf said.

''Gia wanted me to go with her.'' Alex laughed.

''What do we do? Sit there and do nothing.'' Wolf said cracking a smile.

''True.'' Alex said.

''Training Ryan is more enjoyable for me.'' Wolf said.

They loved their girls but didn't much care for shopping.

After facing a few laps, he pulled to the side of the track and got out as he went over to the guys.

''How was that?'' Asked Ryan who wanted to do better.

''Your still behind Ryan.'' Alex said going over to him.

Ryan sighed he was trying to beat the first time lap he beat but so far, he had a hard time keeping up.

''It's still the same problem as last time you don't need to slow down, and you need to accelerate with sensitivity in the corners.'' Wolf said serious.

Ryan frowned and nodded. Alex and Wolf had complained about it and advise him on what to do.

Without another word he got back in his car and drove again, taking the words that Alex and Wolf had told him and when he came back around, he had done better then before.

Alex and Wolf were impressed. 

''Dang! You did better then the first time around.'' Wolf said very impressed.

Ryan got out and smirked at them. ''Just took the advice to heart.'' He grins.

Later after training, Ryan drove to the shop and saw the wrecked cars looking brand new.

He got out of his car and went to look at them, he saw the Hudson Hornet and Cadillac Fleetwood Hurst looking shiny like they just came out of the factory.

''Dang! They look wonderful.'' He said to himself.

The Hudson was a navy blue and Ryan could have sworn he was looking at Doc Hudson from his childhood movie Cars. 

He saw the Hurst was now black and Ryan held back a laugh as he saw the workers dancing to Vicetone & Tony Igy -Astronomia in the back of the coffin with boxes on their shoulders as he laughed thinking of the meme, he saw.

Smoky smiled as he looked gazed at the dancers and looked at Ryan.

''You know the that we have a caravan made me come up with the idea to play the meme Ryan.'' Smoky laughed patting the tigers back.

''I see, its very amusing to say the least.'' Ryan said.

''So, how the race training going?'' Asked the jaguar looking at Ryan.