Chapter 7

''My favorite place to shop!'' Porsha said excitedly as she was walking with Ryan.

''Isn't the mall all girls' favorite places to shop?'' He asked teasingly.

''Um yeah, unless you've been living under a rock.'' She giggled.

Ryan looked around the busy mall and saw kids running around, some in the play area, and couples holding hands walking around, and the smell of fast food all over.

''Perfect they are still there.'' Porsha giggled and pulled Ryan to her favorite store and went up to a mens chic blue shirt and she found a pair of men's chic black pants, and she looked and found the sexy pink bikini that she had been wanting, also she saw the blue dress she wanted and grabbed it.

''What do you have there?'' Asked Ryan as he came over to her.

''Here I think you would look so good in these try them on.'' She said turning around facing him and giving him the outfit.

Ryan looked at it and raised an eyebrow. ''Ok.''

''Well, go try them on I want to see if they fit.'' She giggles.

Ryan took the shirt and pants and went to one of the dressing rooms while Porsha was outside waiting on one of the chairs.

''So, do anything fun yesterday?'' Asked Ryan.

''Yeah, my dad has been surprising me a lot lately, giving me more money on the credit cards, sending me notes, and I went to visit him in jail yesterday.'' She said drinking her slushie.

Ryan was curious, he heard what her dad tried to kill Buster Moon, but he survived, and he knew that Mr. Crystal was very temperamental dealing with Kluse a time or two. ''Oh? How did that go?'' He asked.

Porsha thought back to yesterday when she saw her dad.

Flashback....

Porsha went to the jailhouse and went in and was excorted to the visiting area and she sat down on a chair and saw her dad sit down across from her. She wanted to hug him but the glass wouldn't let that happen, so she picked up the phone and he did as well.

''Hey daddy.'' She smiled.

''Hey Porsha! How's my baby girl doing?'' He asked smiling at her.

''I'm good, I miss you though.'' She smiled.

''I miss you too baby girl; I'm surprised you're not with Buster and his crew.'' He said.

''Well, they had tickets for a trip and since I wasn't part of the group just, yet they left but I've been hanging out with Ryan so it's not all bad.'' Porsha smiled.

''Ryan?'' Jimmy's eyes lit up. ''New boyfriend of yours?'' 

''Well, he's a boy and a friend but not in the romantic way.'' She said wishing that he was hers.

''Hmm, is he treating you right?'' 

''Yes, he's amazing and a great friend.'' She said looking at her dad.

''That's good, say how about you have come visit me sometime I would love to meet him.'' Jimmy said grinning.

''Sure, if he wants.'' She smiles.

Flashback over....

''Oh yeah, my dad wants you to go visit him.'' Porsha said.

''Ok, I can do that tomorrow.'' He called and came out posing for Porsha. ''Does it meet your standards?''