Chapter 18

Porsha was sleeping and woke up to see it was 7:30am. It was a beautiful morning, and she smiles looking to see her handsome boyfriend Ryan who was still sleeping looking peaceful.

The she-wolf was excited and happy. She couldn't believe that she and Ryan were together it felt like a dream, her dad and his mom were happy and fine with them being together. She eyes him and gives a half smile and her eyes wondered down his sexy body to the blanket covering his lower half, and she slowly pulls back the sheets to start at his cock that was down.

Porsha blushes feeling a bit playful and had an idea as she looked at the time and new Ryan's alarm would be activated here shortly so she leans over him and deactivates his alarm placing the phone on the table and then turned her attention to the sleeping tiger.

'Alright time for some fun.' She told herself.

She moves down so her body was at the edge of the bed as her head was between his legs and she slowly pulls out his cock and give the shaft a lick and then places her mouth on his cock as she bobs up and down.

Ryan moans and wiggles and he felt his cock go to the back of her throat and he opens his eyes as he lifts him head to look at Porsha and before he could say anything he threw back his head moaning.

The she-wolf saw this and looks up at him with her eyes and blushes as she pulls off with a pop as saliva falls from her lips.

''Good morning handsome.'' She greeted.

''Mm, what a way to be woken up.'' Ryan teased and breathing as he looks at his girlfriend.

''Yes, it is.'' She giggles.

He pulls her up to his face as he kisses her deeply, wrapping his paws around her body as she kisses back and her tail wags.

Ryan pulls out of the kiss and stared at her nude body and holds her side as he places her on his cock and Porsha bit her lip as she gasps and whines quietly as she felt his cock go into her pussy and she threw back her head as she rotates her hips making his cock go in deeper inside her walls.

Ryan used his paws to hold her side while the other went to the back of her head and pulls her in for a kiss. Both animals moan as Porsha rides him and he thrusts his pelvis up as she went down, she let out whimper.

Both kissed deeply as the tiger slips his tongue into her mouth and she cups the side of his face, and her other paw went to his back digging her nails into him.

''Mph Porsha!'' He moans as he continues to thrust and his paw on her hip went to her breasts as he squeezes them and plays with them as she moans and puffs out her chest.

The she-wolf wanted a more intimate position and rolls them on their side as she was facing away from him, and she lifted her leg up as his cock never left her pussy both moaned and he gropes her breasts as he thrusts, and the area was so intense for them.

Half an hour later both were sweating as they continued having sex.

She whimpers. ''Stripes!''

Ryan nods and goes as fast as he can as her body and the bed shake. Shortly she came and he released inside of her as they pant and lay there.

''What a way to start the morning.'' Ryan giggles.

''Yes, it is and there is no better way.'' She smiles as they continue making out.

Later Ryan got ready for the day same as Posha.

Today was the day of the race and Ryan being nervous but excited as Ryan went down to see Porsha and his mom making breakfast.