Chapter 15

A couple days later it was Friday afternoon and Jimmy was at home in the living room watching a game show with his niece Alice and his daughter Porsha as she was texting on phone and stood up.

''Where are you going Porsha?'' Asked Jimmy looking at her.

''Ryan and I are going out tonight.'' She said.

''Aren't you going to ask me?'' Jimmy asked looking at his daughter.

''Oh, I've been so used to doing it without your permission. Can I daddy please?'' Porsha asked on her knees making puppy eyes at him.

Jimmy chuckled remembering how Porsha did that when she was younger, and he usually gave in.

''Alright, but don't stay out too late.'' He called.

''Alright no later then 11:30.'' She said as she ran upstairs.

Alice then got up. ''See you Uncle Jimmy.''

''Wait where are you going?'' Asked Jimmy jumping up.

''Um it Friday, I got friends who are coming to pick me up.'' She said.

Jimmy watched her leave as Liam came in from the other room with a couple of beers and watched his daughter leave.

''What was that about?'' Asked Liam.

''Since when did she get friends and hanging out?'' The white wolf asked.

''Oh, since she turned 13. They are a good group of kids.'' Liam said handing Jimmy a beer.

Jimmy took it and drank it as Liam turned on the sports channel and a player got injured and the medics took him out.

''Poor guy.'' Liam said.

''Just being a showoff.'' Jimmy said drinking his beer.

An hour later there was a knock at the door and Jimmy got up to answer it and saw Ryan standing there. He was dressed in a blue dress shirt and black dress up pants.

Ryan was surprised when he saw Jimmy standing there.

''Mr. Crystal.'' He said shocked.

''Jimmy Crystal please.'' Jimmy said.

''I'm here to pick up Porsha.'' He said.

''Porsha! Your boyfriend is here!'' Jimmy called.

Ryan stood there. ''Come in, come in while you wait.'' Jimmy invited.

Ryan stepped in. ''So, you're a free Wolf?''

''Only for a week, but I'm making the most of it. So, how is your mom doing?'' Asked Jimmy wondering about the tigress.

''She's good, got the evening off of work too much overtime.'' Ryan said.

''Huh? Doesn't she get out to do anything?'' Asked Jimmy getting an idea.

''Not really. She is more of a home body then anything.'' Ryan said his paws in his pockets.

Suddenly Porsha came down dressed in blue summer dress and blue high heels. ''Ryan!''

She ran over and hugged him as he hugged back. Jimmy smiled at them and felt proudness and a bit sad that his baby girl was growing up.

''Alright daddy we are out.'' Porsha said hugging her dad and he wrapped his arms around her smiling as she kisses him on the cheek and went to the door.

''Ryan, make sure she is back by 11:30 and if you're going to spend the night text me.'' Jimmy said seriously.

''Yes sir.'' Ryan said gulping at the fatherly tone Jimmy used and they both left Ryan's car.