Chapter 13

It was a bright morning and Ryan yawned waking up and looked over to see Porsha his girlfriend sleeping on his chest, and he noticed they were both naked, and he thought back to the night before and what the two of them did, having sex.

He felt Porsha move and saw her yawn and open her eyes looking at him with a smile.

''Morning Ryan.'' She kisses him.

He kissed back his paw on her hip, and they pull away. ''Good morning, Porsha.''

''Thanks for taking me out last night it was fun.'' She said blushing and moved against him.

''Anything for you Porsha.'' He said kissing her forehead.

''Woah, last night was amazing sex is the best.'' Porsha said giggling.

''Yeah, it was.'' He smiled as she confirmed what he thought was right.

They laid there making out, shortly Ryan's phone alarm went off.

''What is it?'' She looked at him as he turned it off.

''I have work today.'' He said about to get up, but Porsha got up first still naked and walked to her private bathroom and looked at Ryan with a suggestive wink. ''I'm going to take a shower feel free to join me.'' 

Ryan sighed watching her walk away and he smiles and was debating, he had to go to work it was important, but he wanted to be with Porsha because she was important to him. He shook his head and got up walking to the steaming bathroom.

He saw Porsha in the shower and smirked as he slid in, and Porsha felt her back against his chest as he leans in and kisses the side of her neck and his paws run down to her breasts as he plays with them feeling her tail wagging and she leans back her head in pleasure as he then moves up and kisses her lips.

Porsha turned to face him as her paws ran down his body to his abs and she presses herself against him.

Ryan was in heaven as the water falls on them and they continue to make out, he then turns her around pinning her to the wall as her ass is out and he moves closer and starts humping her doggie style while groping her and playing with her clit.

Porsha gasped in surprised and loved how he was handling her, and it was amazing, she gasped as she felt his tail go between her legs.

Ryan's cock went to her pussy as she was bend over and he growls in pleasure thrusting, and he enjoyed hearing her whining in pleasure.

''If I hurt you in anyway let me know.'' He said grunting and feeling in heaven.

She nods not able to talk but enjoys herself as she felt him pound into her. ''Oh, Ryan I-I'm.''

Porsha couldn't hold back as she had an orgasm, Ryan had one as well as they stop and pant letting the water run under them. Porsha leans back against Ryan enjoying the sex they had.

The she wolfs turned off the water as they got out and dried. ''Want something to eat?'' Asked Porsha.

''Nah I'm good.'' He said and noticed he had a little time left yet.

''So, Ryan wants to see my dad's car collection?'' She asked.

''I would love to but am I allowed to?'' He asked not wanting to upset Jimmy.

''I got his permission last week when and he said you could.'' She smiled holding his paw.

''Lead the way.'' He said excitedly.

They went to the back and down an elevator as it went down. ''I didn't know you had an elevator.''

''Yeah, it's rare but it's a way to get down here.'' She said as they got off and she punched in a code and opened the door. Ryan saw an underground garage with cars all over.