Chapter 9

Ryan got in his car and took off back home, he sighed happily. It was a success, he managed to not only impress Jimmy Crystal but also get his permission and blessing to date Porsha! He was going to set a plan in motion.

Once Ryan got home and went inside placing his keys in the key bowl, he saw his phone ringing and his heart did a leap when he saw it was Porsha calling. 'Perfect timing.' He thought as he answered.

'Hello.'

'Hey Ryan! Good to hear from ya, so did you meet my dad?' She asked excitedly.

'Yeah, I did.' He replied sitting down.

'Well? How did it go?' She asked sitting on her bed.

'Great! Better then I thought, and your dad isn't as bad as most said he was, sure he has a temper, but we all do.' He said standing up and pacing getting nervous.

'That's so good to hear.' Porsha said grinning.

'It's now or never.' Thought Ryan.

'Say Porsha I was wondering if your free tonight would you want to go on a date with me tonight?' He asked hoping she would say yes.

Porsha was trying not to squeal at the thought. 'Yeah, I would love that!' 

'Great where we are going will be a surprise, I'll text you when I'm coming to get you.' He said.

'Alright, see you later Ryan.' Porsha hung up squealing.

'See ya.' Ryan hung up and went upstairs and calls to order a table at the best Italian restaurant there was.

Once the order was complete. This place was the fanciest in town for a table very expensive 2,000 but it would be worth the investment in the long run.

Porsha was getting ready as well and she smiles, life was amazing, her dad loved Ryan and she had a feeling tonight might be the night he asks her about them being together.

'Take it easy girl, I mean this is just a date with Ryan I just can't wait!' She thought as she got ready.

Ryan was in his room and put on the blue shirt and black pants that Porsha bought for him. He just put on his shirt when he heard a little tap at his door and in came his mom.

''Hey mom.'' He greeted.

''Hi son, so you and Porsha going out on a date tonight?'' Mya asked.

''Yes.'' Ryan said.

''Good luck son, and I know she'll say yes.'' Mya said watching him.

''Is it that obvious?'' He asked looking back at her.

''Yes, it is. Um you guys coming back here tonight?'' She asked.

''No, I'll take her home. If she says yes, I want this to be a slow and steady date. Besides I wouldn't do that to you mom.'' Ryan turned around and hugged his mom who hugged back, and he kissed her cheek.

''I'll see ya later tonight, don't wait up.'' He joked as he left and got ready to text Porsha before he left.

Meanwhile Porsha was getting ready. She got out the blue dress she brought and put it on and placed a bit of makeup on her face when she saw her. 

Her maid Laura came in and placed Sophia's necklace on her neck. ''I think Ryan will be impressed.'' Laura said.

''I hope so. I have a feeling tonight he might ask me.'' Porsha said excitedly.

''I'm sure he will.'' Laura smiled.

They heard a horn honking. ''Alright not sure when we'll be back.'' Porsha said.