Smg4 Fanfiction: Crystal Splezter - Fears

Fun fact: The time show at the start of this is my birthday! With that out the way, here we go.

...

Plot: Meggy faces constant nightmares while residing in the castle.

(July 23rd - 2017)

In the mushroom castle, a bedroom was setup in the basement for Meggy and her daughter. Mario had been kind, explaining the situation to his friends in a way other's thought he'd cloned himself with a brain.

While Crystal slept in an actual crib for the first time in her life, Meggy was curled up in bed. Tossing and turning in her sleep, her head was filled with thoughts that haunted her...

It was dark. So dark.

Meggy: Where am I!? Let me out!

Unknown voice: You're so pathetic...

Unknown voice: How did I raise such a dirty brat?

Unknown voice: You failed yourself and soon, you'll do the same to her!

Meggy: No...

Unknown voice: You failed...

Unknown voice: Dreams crushed because you were stupid...

Unknown voice: Relying on others to survive!

Meggy: Stop it!

Unknown voice: Disgraceful...

Unknown voice: Freak!

Unknown voice: Dirty brat!

Unknown voice: Have fun with your shattered life!

Meggy: STOP IT!!!

She bolted from the bed in an instant, gasping for air and clutching her head. She got out of bed and saw Crystal still asleep in her crib.

Meggy: She's asleep. Thank god.

She curled up against the crib, sniffing.

Meggy: You're my only light in a really dark world Sunshine. I promise I'll keep your days bright as possible.

She lied down and tried to go back to sleep.

Meggy: I have too...

To be continued...