Smg4 Fanfiction: Crystal Splezter - WOTFI 2020

Plot: Years long rivals clash for what is hopefully the last time...

The mushroom Castle...the place where it all began and Mario met Princess peach. The place where so much carnage has happened.

And now, from the pipe where Mario jumped from so many moons ago, the Smg4 gang and Susan wizardwong appeared in their escape from non existence.

Tari: Guys! We're free!!!

Crystal: Yay!

Meggy and Tari hugged Crystal, Meggy almost hoisting them both off the ground.

Meggy: I'm so happy, we made it!

Crystal: Wahoo!

Tari: M-Meggy, your crushing me...!

Meggy: Oh, sorry.

Desti: (Checks phone) Finally, I can check my messages. (Reads) What, since when did I cancel my credit card!?

Smg4: It's not over yet. We've still got Smg3 to take care of-

The sight before them however...was not at all what they expected.

Smg3 was at a recording camera, making the Anti-cast do a dance reluctantly.

Smg3: That's it...work for me. Work for daddy-

He then turned...his eyes going wide as he saw the entire Smg4 cast staring at him with rage.

Mario: (Waves) Hello Motherf*cker!

He screamed, drawing the remote.

Smg3: How'd you guys get out?!

Mario: Mario stole your phone B****! (Throws phone away) Now give Smg4 his account back!!

Smg3: In your dreams! I'll just delete you again!

Shooting forth a bolt of lightning from the YouTube remote, Smg4 didn't even flinch as the shock came towards him. Everyone else's eyes went wide as the bolt hit him...

Only for the blast to have been blocked by Susan. Smg4 walked forward, a snarky smile crossing his face.

Smg4: It's over for you Smg3...Susan: Obliterate.

Susan ran forward. Knowing he was well and truly screwed, Smg3 refused to give up and sent every last OOF button the remote could summon. She stopped running, looking up.

Susan Walawally: Pfft...you're trying to send my children after me?

The OOF buttons charged to attack her, but she knew what to do...

Susan Wolverine: GO DO YA HOMEWORK OR NO MINECRAFT TONIGHT!

OOF buttons: Yes mum...

They all left, leaving Smg3 as Susan's mercy. She tackled him and they both started fighting for the remote.

Susan Willy wonka: Try deleting me again you punk B****!

Smg3 grunted as he tried and failed to keep a grip on the remote. Then on the back, he saw a button labelled "FACTORY RESET". He didn't know what it did, but he pressed it in the hopes it was his one way of winning.

Immediately, both remote users were launched back and Susan was suddenly paused. The remote glowed red and hovered Above the ground.

It moved in the direction of Jub Jub, confusing the poor fish before it phased into him. He T-posed for a second before his eyes went blank white. He hoped to the sky, an evil laugh heard to all.

Boopkins: Oh no, Jub Jub! Are you okay?!

Remote: I AM NOT YOUR BRAIN DEAD BROTHER. I AM THE SPIRIT OF THE REMOTE. YOU HAVE FINALLY AWOKEN ME FROM MY ETERNAL SLUMBER.