Smg4 Fanfiction: Crystal Splezter - The Waluigi Apocalypse

Plot: As Tari tries to save someone who might already be gone, Mario and Smg4 band together to save the Mushroom kingdom from Waluigi's wrath...

The Mushroom kingdom new glitched onto the screen, showing footage of an army of T-pose Zombies.

News reporters: Breaking news, absolute chaos has struck the Mushroom kingdom! Innocent civilians are being turned into T-pose Zombies!

The camera switched to a live feed.

News reporter: Hoards of Zombies are seen flooding the streets and officials urge everyone to stay indoors!

The feed then cut to footage of Waluigi, laughing as he turned Shrek and Woody into T-zombies.

News reporter: Waluigi is on a rejection fuelled rampage. It's absolute chaos!!!! We Now go live now to Jeeves who for some reason is reporting this situation.

The camera cut to Jeeves, standing outside with a group of cops. They were surrounded by destroyed cop cars and rubble, stationed before the destroyed glichcon convention with a purple beam coming out the top.

Jeeves: Thank you random news reporter guy. We believe we found the source of Waluigi's power! A purple beam that is gigantic, or as the kids call it, THICC. But fear not! These brave policemen are handling the situation as we speak.

The "brave" policeman were cowering behind broken cars, crying or screaming in panic. Among the chaos, one came to talk to Jeeves.

Jeeves: Why here's one now! Young man, how close are you brave soldiers to saving the day?

Officer: We're all gonna die!!!

The officer ran away.

Jeeves: Well...this is quite the pickle...

From behind, all the officers ran for their lives as an Army of T-zombies approached.

Jeeves: Wait...there seems to be some sort of commotion.

Jeeves turned around just in time to be tackled by a T-zombie. The camera caught him screaming as the herd took him, before it went completely dark. Watching the news at his home, Mario only worried even more.

Mario: Oh no...Luigi...what is Mario gonna do? Everyone I know has been T-Zombified.

A knocking noise came against the door. Fearing it was a T-pose Zombie, Mario grabbed a frying pan as a weapon. The knocking became louder...

Ready for whatever came, Mario flung open the door...

Smg4: Hey Mario, you-

(CLANG!)

And whacked Smg4 with the frying pan.

Smg4: Stop! It's me, Smg4!

Mario: Ahh! It's an ugly Smg4!

Smg4 got his bearings back in time to catch the next hit.

Smg4: Mario, enough! We need to save our friends!

They made their way through Mario's house.

Mario: Mario wants to...but how? There are too many T-pose Zombies out there...and there is no cure!

Smg4's attention turned to the news replay on Tv.

Smg4: The thicc purple beam...I bet if we destroy whatever is causing it...everyone will go back to normal!

Mario: We can't go through Smg4...There's too many T-pose Zombies...Not to mention Waluigi is Probably protecting it!

Smg4: Don't worry Mario, I have a plan!