Smg4 Fanfiction: Crystal Splezter - The Inklings disappearances

Plot: As tension in Inkopalis reaches its boiling point, the separate groups try and find Meggy as she struggles to survive.

(May 11th - 2019)

Tv's all around Inkopalis glitched to life to whoever was watching, showing Callie in a panicked state.

Callie: T-this is an emergency broadcast...Ever since the disappearance of one Meggy Splezter and her daughter Crystal Splezter...

An image of the two flashed on screen, followed by a long list of Inklings listed as missing.

Callie: Inklings are being abducted all over Inkopalis...this is a plea for all citizens of Inkopalis...

She grabbed the camera and shook it desperately...

Callie: Stay inside! I repeat, STAY INSIDE!!!

Then the camera hit the floor, focusing on her kneeling and crying.

Callie: Whispering) Marie...

Then the camera cut out.

...

Inkopalis had turned into a barren wasteland in just a few days, the only sounds being Luigi and Tari as they called out for Axol, Mario and Desti following behind them.

Luigi: Axol?

Tari: Where...is everyone?

Mario: Luigi, hide. Your face is scaring all the inklings.

Mario saw people hiding everywhere. One ran from him, the other hid as he turned around, the old man was protecting the children with an actual shotgun and another inkling peeked through the cracks in the boards of a nearby shop.

Desti: Ever since the abductions, everyone has been afraid to go outside. Pathetic whips.

Mario walked to a nearby store and asked if they knew where Meggy and Crystal were. When a gun was aimed at his face, he quickly backed off.

Desti: This is such a waste of time. We're never going to find those two at this rate.

Luigi: G-guys...?

A dark figure stood at the other end of the town centre. Luigi recognised it immediately.

Tari: It's...it's one of Axol's anime characters!

Mario: Give Meggy and Crystal back, Fatass!

Mario threw a rock at the figure's head. It hit...the figure he didn't even flinch.

Luigi: Guys...I think it's time to go!!!!

A second passed...then the Anime creature barged towards them. 

Getting into fighting poses, everyone prepared for the worst.

...

Meanwhile, Saiko, Smg4, Boopkins and Bob were back in the mushroom kingdom. The last place they wanted to go, they stood before the now out of business A.S.S centre. People were packing away and chain chomps attacked their owners as they were laid off.

Bob: Why are we helping these guy? They're all assholes.

Saiko: Desti was wrong about Axol kidnapping Meggy and Crystal, but she's right that whoever did it loved Anime. So we're going to need the best weeaboo hunters in the kingdom.

Smg4: But anime is unbanned, A.S.S is no more. Who can we find to hunt down weeaboo's?

As if the universe heard them, Swag and Chris walked out the front door with their stuff in boxes.