Smg4 Fanfiction: Crystal Splezter - The Smash 5 trials

Plot: People are getting ready for the next Smash Bros game, which means it's time for some new characters!

(March 17 - 2018)

It was a lovely day, one that seemed would go about as normal as any other day. Mario opened the mailbox...

And found the letter he'd been waiting for...as he stared at the glowing fire emblem of Smash bros!

Mario: Oh boy! It'sa that time again!

Mario made a run for it, knocking Luigi over as he was watering a flower.

Mario: Luigi! New smash!!!

Luigi: Mario! Nooo! Wasn't the battle Royale enough!?

At the Smash bros final showdown arena, past fighters were already gathering when Wario was knocked aside by a warp pipe. Mario made his arrival known to everyone, breaking into an excited dance.

While disturbing the others around him, not even getting Slapped by Samus could stop him. Meanwhile, Luigi stood to the side nearby Link.

Luigi: Ehh...sorry about this...(Turns) Oh Link! Nice hair! So...you're a girl now?

Taking full offence, The hero of Hyrule put a bomb in Luigi's mouth before walking away. Meanwhile, Mario's dance fest was broken up when Master hand came crashing down on top of him.

Master hand: Ok! Let's begin everyone! Thanks for coming! As we all know, a new smash is coming...which means new characters! And this time, I want you main characters to be the judges of choosing who's going to be in it!

Mario: Woah!

Luigi: Judges!?

Master hand: Yep! Now let's see our contestants!!!

With a strike of lightning from his finger, the new fighters were summoned. Among them...

Boopkins: (Humming)

Boopkins was playing with his tea set and anime dolls when he was zapped away.

Bob: Give me all the goddamn money or-

Bob was robbing a bank when he was zapped away, leaving his mini gun on the floor and the monty mole speechless.

Smg4 was losing his mind at the Smash bros 5 reveal when he was zapped away.

Back in inkopalis, Meggy was on the roof of her building. She prepped her Splatter-shot as Crystal stood nearby, jumping excitedly.

Meggy: Alright Sunshine, this is a pretty dangerous tool in the wrong hands, so pay attention. (Raises weapon) So what you wanna do, is aim like-

A strike of lightning went off. In the blink of an eye, Meggy and her Daughter were in an entirely new location, the only other people mostly being familiar people like Bob, Boopkins and Saiko.

Both became scared, Crystal latching onto Meggy's leg.

Crystal: Mama!?

Meggy: It's okay, just stay close Crystal.

A light behind them drew attention. Meggy turned and was left awestruck by the glowing orange symbol for smash bros. Others like Mario and Link stood to welcome them as Master hand made his appearance.

Master hand: Thank you all for choosing to participate in this Smash audition!

Boopkins: Oh, I didn't choose to come here. I was kidnapped!

Master hand: Yes yes, whatever. Now...each contestant has been paired with a main roster character...Each will give you a trial...if you pass...you're on the team!