Smg4 Fanfiction: Crystal Splezter - The Grand Festival

Plot: As the year comes to a close, The gang get together at a festival to celebrate and forge new bonds...

(December 31st - 2019)

The moment the gang first walked into the festival, they could tell it was ablaze with life. Firecracker's went off in the distance as people had concession stands open to the public. Gaming, Prophecy telling and dirty stuff, everything was available.

Luigi: Wow...so this is the New Years festival.

Desti: Huh...gotta admit, this place does look stylish.

Smg4 and Crystal observed the festival with awe, while Mario ran around looking at everything the place had to offer.

Meggy: Hehe, what a great way to end the year!

Tari: I want to play and eat everything!

Saiko and Desti were more so lacklustre.

Desti: Yeah...it's okay I guess...

Saiko: Pfft, I don't get what's so exciting about these things.

Thankfully, Boopkins knew what to say to get them excited.

Boopkins: Cheer up you two, I heard there's going to be Fireworks tonight!

Saiko: Okay, now we're talking!

Desti: Finally, some damn excitement!

Nearby, Bob leapt on top of a concession table, annoying it's owner.

Bob: Alright losers, listen up!

Ice climber: Get the F*ck down from their!

Bob: As the leader of our group, you all have to follow what I do-

Halting mid-conversion, Bob saw that everyone had already left.

Bob: Guys? Guy?! Listen to me Dammit!

The owner had enough and knocked him off the stand with his hammer.

...

Mario, Luigi, Smg4 and Bowser took to looking around the games part of the festival. As Smg4 and Bowser looked about with wonder, Mario saw a full tank of water with rubber ducks floating on the top.

Mario: Why do they have a bunch of baths at a festival?

Luigi: They're not baths Mario! Look, check this out.

Luigi demonstrated, grabbing a net and successfully snatching up about 3 ducks.

Luigi: It's a scooping game!

Mario: What...and they're exchanged for prizes?

The runner of the game gave a thumbs up and Mario made a face like he'd just discovered aliens. Without an explanation, he ran off to the side.

Bowser: Oh hey Mario. How can I help you?

A painful scream followed the sound of ripping, after which Mario returned with Bowser's shell. Robbed of his only form of "Clothing", Bowser ran away embarrassed. His naked for caused a nearby Koopa's eyes to catch alight.

Mario used the shell as a bucket and collected many ducks, but the judge of the game said that was cheating and tried to snatch the shell away.

Smg4 ran over to help Mario, Luigi looked on confused as Bowser ran past again naked.

...

By the mask stands, the girls were having whatever fun they could have, Tari helping Crystal find a perfect mask. She put on a cat one and made some noises, making her laugh as Desti watched.