Chapter 11

~3rd POV~

An odd smoke rolled through the hallways of the house that held the sleeping hermits. Quickly waking and choking them, before seemingly seeping back to its source.

Everyone awake collaboratively decided to follow it back to the source, not exactly knowing what that might be. Well until a very high pitched, blood curdling scream echoed around them.

"I think we should go find out what that smoke was now!" Gem stated, as she swiftly grabbed the wrists of a half asleep Pearl and Impulse before taking off.

Within minutes the entire crowd was spread around the entrance to the source of the smoke. The only problem was... well where it was coming from.

The slightly purple tinted smoke had been rolling out from underneath the makeshift studies door, well until Stress had ran over and opened it revealing what was within the room.

Everything was shrouded in a layer of smoke, but it was quite quickly realised what had happened. This wasn't an accident.... Something had attacked the room and gone for these people in particular. Or someone.

Watchers.

"X!"

"Tango!"

"Joe!"

"Oh Notch this is bad. This is so so bad...."

Panic quickly took over the mood of the room as many took to checking up on the unconscious admins, though no physical harm was caused to them. It was very evident something was wrong.

~Time Skip~
-The Next Morning-

"What do we even do now? We have no admin or even backup admin." False contemplated as she paced around the now almost empty room.

"We aren't exactly in the best position right now...." Stress sighed, as she took a seat at one of the chairs Tango had been using to build a mini-makeshift pillow fort.

"No not really. Our admin and our backup admins are all unconscious for who knows how long and we still have a massive threat lingering over us!" Pearl snapped before taking in a deep breath.

"Sorry I'm just really tired and stressed...."

"I could probably be a stand in admin for while, or at least until we get one of those guys up." Gem suggested as she took a seat on an older swivel chair.

"Since when." False questioned, as she leaned over to the other, really up for any good news right now.

"I used to help my friend run a server?" Gem stated kinda pushing away the topic at the thought of the other.

"Oh yeah!- fWip's gonna kill us if we miss Empires season 2 start-"

"-Shhhh!"

"Ok then keep your secrets!" False grumbled jokingly, letting out a small huff for dramatic effect.

"Let her have some of her life private, love, remember we've all had a lot of our privacy taken away from us over the last few weeks." Stress reminded the others.

"I know Stress... I just hope the others are ok...." False sighed as she finally came to a stop with her endless pacing,letting out a small sigh of surrender.

⊣⚍ᒷᓭᓭᒷᔑᓵᒷ ᒷᔑꖎꖎ|| 𝙹ᒷᓭ' ̣  ᔑᓭ ̣  ꖎ𝙹 𝙹ᒷᓭ ╎ℸ ̣ ?

ʖ⚍ℸ ̣  ⊣⚍ᒷᓭᓭ ̣ ' ╎ℸ ̣  リ↸ ᓭᒷᒷ ╎⎓ ||𝙹⚍∷ ⎓∷╎リ↸ ̣ ⍑╎ ̣ ᒲᒷ, ꖎꖎ ?

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I'm still decently sick and have almost completely lost my voice to this cough. But! My muscles have finally decided the not try to die on me so um... here! Yeah no, heads up. It all goes down hill from here.

~Word Count: 600~