Chapter 36

~3rd POV~

"I think they've left already." Hypno pointed out as he popped his head out of the completely abandoned building.

"Well that was expected, they could finally leave so they did." EX sighed as he wandered around searching for any sign of life, or maybe even a portal to the main hub.

"Are we waiting or looking for something?" xB questioned, turning to the red cladded albino for an answer.

"Well, we're partially waiting for Hels and we're also looking for a portal so I don't have to make one." EX stated right as the the floor opened up beside Jevin, causing him to instantly just melt.

"Speaking of the devil." EX muttered as he watched the black cladded knight climb the steps to them, with his brother in his arms.

"..." quickly an awkward silence filled the group as the silver cladded knight was brought into view.

"So um... what's happening?" Jevin questioned as he rebuilt himself while the ground re-closed.

"Nothing, there's no portal so I'll just have to make one." EX sighed, turning away from the growing awkwardness of the others.

"Ok...?" Jevin mumbled as he melted back to the floor.

EX gave a long sigh as he constructed the portal to the main hub, luckily it'll just recognise him as X so it should be fine. Though when he finally finished he did not expect two people to walk out.

"What business do you have in building this- wait what?!" Hypixel announced as he stepped out, but yelped at the sight of what should be 5 dead people and 2 evil twins. But instead there was 4 very confused people, 1 weeping knight with his brother in his arms and a very confused and done with it all albino.

"That's new." A shorter brunette shrugged as he stood beside the other.

"Can we um... just get these guys back to the hermits?" EX questioned, breaking the awkward silence that had fallen upon them all.

"Uh yeah. Let's go." Hypixel muttered as he ushered the others through the portal, but asked for the albino twin to stay at the back and speak with him.

"What." EX growled, staring down the hooded man before him.

"Why'd you help them? Aren't you meant to be evil or something?" Hypixel questioned as he blocked the other's path.

"Because I wanted to. And what would you know? It's not like you've ever actually met me! You're just assuming these stupid things about us!... maybe you should not just judge someone from a few rumours about their kind." EX snapped at the other, shoving past the shock frozen man.

"I'd watch what you go calling people. You don't know shit about me or Hels."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Mmm... it's 5am... wtf am I doing... MCC is pretty chill though? Yeah idk.

~Word Count: 500~