Chapter 30

Sorry for the small Hiatus. But I'm back? I guess?

~3rd POV~

Quickly the void that had swallowed them all dispersed from around them, retreated into the deep shadows of the trees. Before them stood an open field, nothing in sight but a few trees and a mountain range far off into the distance.

"Where are we?" Salem questioned, slowly rising from her uncomfortable position in the grass.

"I don't know...." Netty whispered awkwardly, quickly looking around towards the others.

"Is everyone here at least?" Martyn sighed as he turned to Tom so he check for everyone.

"I think everyone's here-"

"-Grian! Where the hell is Grian!" Pearl screamed, quickly interrupting the now extremely startled blonde.

Welcome Evolutionists. Your admin is not with you at the moment for... reasons. Though his decision will decide your fate. But he is your admin, isn't he?

~Grian POV~

The darkness that had swallowed us... it was like the darkness of the void. No. The void was cold but welcoming. This was far from welcoming.

Grian.

"Who are you!" I snapped at it. I didn't know what it was, but there was a good chance it was some Watcher. To good of a chance.

Xelqua.

"That wasn't the answer I asked for, but it still did the job." I sighed, now feeling the odd void slowly fade from around me.

Come.

"What." I hissed at them.

Come home Xelqua. We'll set them free! We'll set them all free! Your Evolutionists, your little hermit friends. They'll be set free from all this!

"..."

All you have to do. Is come home.

The void around me quickly faded into a small room. In front of me stood a tall figure, a Watcher.

"Why would I ever agree to that!" I growled at them, I wanted to try to catch them in a bluff- really just catching them in anything.

Have you seen the state of that 'Hermitcraft' Xelqua?

"What...?" I questioned warily, taking a few steps away from the figure.

Your friends. 4 of them are dead, 1 of them is possessed, 1 of them is comatosed and 2 are passed out with serious injuries. Is this really the fate you want them to fall into? And it all be on your hands.

"No... no! That's- that's not true!" I screamed at them, though I knew they were right. I knew these things they said were true.

And what about the Evolutionists. It's your job to protect them right? You are they're Admin after all. Right Observer Grian Minecraft of Evolution?

"Observer...." I choked on my own words as the title I hadn't heard in so many years was uttered before me. A title I truly hoped to leave behind.

Or should I say, Watcher-Observer Grian Xelqua Minecraft? That is your title no? A one of a kind title y'know. I've never met someone quite like you... come home Xelqua. And I promise. I'll make it all go away.

"..."

"Promise?"

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Gday. I have returned from my mini hiatus. Sorry for the wait, I was experiencing a lot of writers block and I'm starting to get into my final exams for the semester so I've been caught up in that. Anyways thanks for waiting and I have no idea how we got to Chapter 30-

~Word Count: 570~