Chapter 20

~3rd POV~

"Martyn!-"

"-Pearl!" Gem screamed as she ran to catch the other as they collapsed.

"Pearl! Pearl can you hear me? Pearl! Please answer me...." Gem cried while shaking the other as she pleaded they would wake up.

Grian and Martyn's limp bodies lay on the floor, they seemed... peaceful in their so called sleep. The dirty blonde looked much better, his complexion finally seeming as one of a human. Though the same cannot be said for the latter. His skin looked abnormally pale, as if the blood had drained from him in an instant.

Pearl rested seemingly peacefully in Gem's arms. No matter how much the other shook her, her body refused to even flinch.

~Other POV~

"Martyn?" Pearl whispered as she slowly rose from the stone floor- "-Wait what?" She frantically looked around trying to understand what had happened, then it all hit her like a freight train.

She knew where she was. She knew exactly who every single one of these people around her were.

This place she once called home. She stood in it. It looked exactly how it once did, back in its former glory. Before the event.

This was Evo.

"What's happening? Scott? Joel?" An all so familiar voice questioned as the blonde slowly rose from the ground, while still tightly grasping his head in pain.

"Jimmy?" Pearl questioned as she looked over to the blonde.

"Pearl? Wait what's happening?! Aren't you meant to be on Hermitcraft?"Jimmy began questioning while frantically looking around at his surroundings.

"I don't know Jimmy! Why on earth would I know?" Pearl sighed as she looked down towards the now awakening crowd, though her eyes caught on one face in particular.

"Oh... ok-"

"Grian!" Pearl yelled as she fell to her knees and lifted the others head. He looked almost exactly how he should, well except for the slight paleness of his skin but she'd take that over the porcelain shell any day.

"Pearl...?" Grian whispered as he leant his head into her hand, his eyes still unwilling to open.

"Yeah! Yeah, I'm here... I'm right here...." Pearl smiled as she pulled the dirty blonde into a tight hug.

"Where are we?" Grian questioned as he slowly tried to open his eyes, though they almost immediately rejected the harsh sunlight.

"That's what I was saying." Jimmy stated, making his presence know to the avian.

"J-Jimmy?-" Grian whispered but he suddenly began coughing harshly, his throat quickly turning red and sore.

"Yeah he's here... everyone's here." Pearl explained she sounded like she was going to regret her next few words and chose to let the other blonde say them instead.

"Who's everyone-"

"We're back in Evo Grian." Martyn's voice stated, the others quickly turned to see him propped up against a small pile of people.

"W-What...?" Grian stuttered, pulling in even closer to Pearl.

"Yeah and I don't think for anything good." Martyn sighed as they all looked down towards the symbol that lay at their feet.

They brought them here. They wanted something. And they weren't going anywhere without it.

"The Watcher's have found us."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Sorry for such a late upload and not uploading yesterday. I had a lot of family things to deal with that didn't allow me any free time, as well as leaving me far to exhausted to do it at my usual time.

~Word Count: 590~