Chapter 14

~̷͍̼̓̓̒͝x̷̩̞̟͔̞̘͛̎̓̈́̂͝B̵̛̩̙͎̥̪͕͒́́͘ ̸̛͇̎͌̇̂͊̽͝Ṕ̵̔̾̎̀͜Ở̵̡͈͓̻͙͉͚̔̌͋͑̉͘V̵̗̙̲͚̞͔̮̎̂̑?̴̡̭̺̥̩̫̬̜͝~̶̡̢͈̣̳́̒͋͌͛̉͝ͅ

Everything felt so... hazy. I couldn't tell if I was even awake or not. What was the last thing I was doing? Oh yeah! I was chatting with Jevin we were going to-

-Wait Jevin! Oh Notch no.... The memories of the incident jumped to the front of my mind, clouding my blacked out vision.

"Can you grab the flour?" Jevin asked as he read through the list of ingredients once more.

"Sure! What are we making anyway?" I questioned as I walked over to the cupboard in search of the flour.

"Wait I thought you knew? Why'd you just let Jevin pick!" Beef grumbled as he curled back into his chair, crossing his arms.

"Well. We're making cookies for your information!" Jevin explained as he turned and pulled out a packet of chocolate chips from his satchel.

"Just chocolate chip?" I questioned.

"Yep!" Jeven exclaimed, he seemed really excited....

"Fine...." Beef sighed though a smile was evidently trying to creep its way onto his face.

"Now we just need the butter-"

"Jevin?" I questioned as I turned to look in the direction of the other, only to see his body sizzling and melting away into a pool of burning slime.

"Jevin!" I yelped, quickly jumped backwards only to feel something collide with my back.... Behind me stood another Watcher....

The pain seared throughout my body as I inevitably fell to the floor limp, the pain slowly fading away into a black abyss.

Oh... wait am I dead then? Where am I? My eyes searched the emptiness of the void that surrounded me, in definitively finding nothing.

"Jevin?" I called into the darkness, I truly expected no answer to my question.

"...xB?" Jevin's voice spoke back to me, though I still had no idea where from....

"Jevin where are you?!" I questioned quickly turning around as best I could in the void.

"I don't know...." His voice was quieter, closer to a whisper.

"So are we done with all this sappy reunion stuff yet?" A deep and brooding, yet familiar voice sighed from beside us.

"Wait what?!" I yelled flinching backwards, inevitably sending me into a small orbit in the void.

"Wait EX?!" Jevin yelled, his voice seemed a mix of anger, confusion and fear.

"Well yeah? Who else? Hels? He left to chase his brother ages ago!" EX laughed, though a sad tone was left lingering in his voice after the black cladded knight was mentioned.

"Where are we!" Jevin demanded, I didn't really think there was much reason to be, but it's up to him I guess.

"Wow, wow there. You're in the afterlife of the server dummy. It's where you go when you are killed." EX explained, the void around me seemed to become warmer as if greeting me with a hug.

"Why are you here then?" Jevin snapped.

"I get around?" EX stated simply before letting out a small sigh.

"You want me to get you out of here or not?" He questioned the both of us.

"Wait what?! You can do that!?" I questioned.

"Well yeah. You just need to travel through the labyrinth and escape at the end to the land of the living." EX explained to us.

"What is this some generic action tv show?" Jevin scoffed at the description of the task.

"Yeah."

"Now do you want me to help you or not?"

"Fine."

"Let's go!"

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

So they aren't dead, dead I guess... but they ain't coming back for a while. Maybe ever actually. They may die once again within the labyrinth. So don't get your hopes up. I actually had this chapter finished last night- but I fell asleep and deleted like half of it- to be fair it was like 3am.

~Word Count: 656~