Chapter 47

~Other POV~

"Welcome everyone, to the trial of Xelox. The final descendant and son of... Our Lady and Sister Rakeb."

"Your Mother would've been disappointed." One of the elder Watchers hissed as she stared the boy down. Though it seemed to leave Xelox unfazed.

"Heh... like I should care what she thinks." Xelox snickered at the Elder, causing an uproar of appalled gasps from some of the younger students.

"Don't speak of our Sister like that!" The elder that stood before him growled as she pulled him closer to her by his cuffs.

"Mother was pathetic. She fed off other's downfall as her sole sustenance." Xelox snapped at the Watcher before him, her stance seemed to falter at his harsh words, though it was evident she had tried to hide it.

"Xelox." An elder growled, though her voice was much more threatening then the rest, showing true anger against the boy.

"You have been convicted of treason against your kind, what do you plead?" She questioned, her voice sounded more like a snicker than a question but that was simply brushed of by the younger male.

"Guilty. And Aunty would've been proud."

"As you wish."

~3rd POV~

"Once we enter this portal there's no turning back. The only way back to the Overworld is through the Watcher's castle." Pixl reminded the oddly large group of players and admin alike that stood before him, as they all roamed in front of a luminous purple portal.

"Understood." X nodded as he turned to his team of hermits, though a few seemed to be missing.

"Wait where's Jevin and Tango and- wait a minute-"

"They left half an hour ago." Hypixel shrugged as if it wasn't that a group of the man's players had wondered of into enemy territory.

"And you let them go!?"

"What was I gonna do? Stop them? Good luck. Honestly I feel kinda bad for the Watchers." Hypixel scoffed before simply walking through the portal to avoid the unanswered questions.

"He makes a fair point."

"Let's just get going...."

~Elsewhere~

"How much loooooonger~!" Tango grumbled as he slumped over each of his steps, his footsteps echoing across the cold endstone grounds.

"Like five minutes." EX sighed.

"Why do you know how to get there-"

"Questions later."

The group fell into a somewhat comforting silence as they trekked their way across the vast expanse of the end. Well until they spotted a glimpse of a grand purpur structure that looked all to detailed to be an end city.

"We've finally made it!" Zed exclaimed as he collapsed to the floor, his legs already aching from the small trek.

"So what now?" xB questioned, turned to the large group around him. Though his concerns were definitely not answered by the overwhelming silence he got in return.

"We- um... head in?" Impulse sighed, the bright lights engulfing him once again to leave an overly tall Watcher in his place.

"Ay, Ay Captain!" Jevin yelped as he attached himself to the inside of the gown Impulse had on.

"This is going to end terrible..."

"You do know I've never actually flown in an avian body before right?"

"We're gonna die here-"

"It's fine! We're to far in now anyways!"

"Why did I even come with you guys?"

"Why am I even here...?"

"Onwards bird man!"

"Tango no-"

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Um... hi? Sorry for disappearing again, I um got caught up? With school- and a beautiful fanfic on AO3 that fuels every part of my brain- 'Go Full Circle Then Go Again' 10 out of 10 would recommend, I've read it at least 15 times- I'm off track. Anyways?

Onwards travellers, we are nearing the end, of the final saga.

~Word Count: 640~