Chapter 39

~Other POV~

"Well that's all for the day mate! Let's go chill then... please?" Xelox exclaimed, though he ended up sighing in the end at the sight of the other's expression. It seemed they were much more stressed than before they had originally entered the training hall, as if he felt something or someone was... watching them.

"Come on! Chill for just like a second!" Xelox huffed, simply getting a glare of annoyance from the other.

"Well I'm older that you, so you should respect-"

"I'm older actually." Xelqua stated as he continued to just look forward, not even reacting like he would usually.

"What?!" Xelox exclaimed, slamming to stop in front of the other.

"I'm... 28... and you're what... 17, 18." Xelqua shrugged he was evidently studying the Watcher to figure out his age, but the other was clueless to how he had done it.

"How did you guess that!" Xelox shouted, very evidently disappointed the other was older.

"Your wings have only molted around 25 to 34 times, as well as the fact  YOU STILL FAIL TO PREEN THEM PROPERLY!" The other stated as he turned to the other, giving a very evident death glare at the end.

"I get it! I'm still a child or whatever." Xelox grumbled, jerking his head away from the other.

"Sure."

"We've spotted them."

"Are- are the rumours true?"

"It seems so sir."

"That little-"

"-Seize them at once!"

"As you say sire."

~3rd POV~

"Guys! Guys!" Pixl sprinted into the large cafeteria area screaming, as he almost toppled over when he stopped.

"What?" Scott questioned as he turned to look at the panicked brunette, he seemed to have his admin watch open, which was quite odd for him.

"The Listeners!- They've- they've declared war- war on the- the Watchers!" Pixl exclaimed, his speech being partially jumbled by his heavy breathing.

"Oh-"

"-Wait what?!" Pearl yelped, she and few others knew exactly what this meant, though it wasn't clear to those that were hidden away in servers. It was very clear to those who weren't.

"We're really going to war again...." Joe sighed, many hermits eyes turned to him for what this all meant.

"This isn't exactly the first time this has happened-"

"The books!" Jevin exclaimed as he finally recalled the odd books they found on the pedestal.

"What?" Cleo yelped as she turned to the slime
that had literally melted out of her grasp.

"Oh right, we found these weird books that told like these kinda legend things. That was ages ago." xB explained when he realised the other had no plans on elaborating.

"What was it called." Pixl questioned, puzzlingly the brunette.

"I don't even really remember what it was about-"

"The 3 Guardian Sisters!" Jevin exclaimed. "And the first chapter was about the legend of how the 3 came to be and the worlds they ruled and protected! Then the second chapter was about all the wars and how 2 out of 3 of the Sisters have perished besides for... Áidná! She's the Listener's leader!" Jevin explained the entire contents of what they had read, in an oddly decent amount of detail, for having had been in like chapter 16- I mean... a few weeks ago.

"That was... really impressive-"

"How did you do that!" Zedaph puzzled from behind the slime, seemingly studying him.

"I don't know!" Jevin exclaimed once again with the full confidence that the first had held.

"He's a slime- thing, slimes never forget stuff and some are mildly immortal...." Cub muttered, now looking the slime up and down.

"Heh... anyway! What does that mean mister random admin man!" Jevin questioned as he turned to look back at Pixl, he looked mildly concerned for about a second before simply brushing it off.

"That means you could all end up dragged into this war." Pixl sighed, now rubbing his kneck in fear of their responses.

Most replies were terrified "What's!?", he was pretty sure he heard at least one "Here we go again.", and a few very odd and mixed responses.

"That's... something." Scott mumbled, turning back to look at Jimmy who was still attached to Martyn.

"That means I need to be going." Martyn sighed as he reluctantly handing the half asleep blonde to the other.

"What-"

"-Ight bye!" Martyn exclaimed before he disappeared into a green mist.

"Well that explains... a lot actually." Pixl muttered as he turned to leave.

"Good luck on your own missions everyone."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Mmm... well it doesn't exactly seem like Grian's doing to well huh.

Also gotta love the oblivious, all knowing, immortal Jevin slime- I feel like he'd get along well with Charlie... it wouldn't be the most outrageous crossover this book has had-

~Word Count: 810~