Chapter 40

~Other POV~

"That's... very concerning- wait a rabbit guy murdered-"

"-Seize the traitors!" An elder growled as he stepped forward from the shadows, just as about a dozen guards ran forward.

"What the hell?!" Xelox hissed, sending a large blast of magic towards his surroundings on instinct.

"You are being convicted of treason and betrayal of your kind." The elder stated as the guards finally got the 2 into chains.

"Why would I ever do that! You've been watching me constantly! All we've done is train and sleep and train and Notch damn sleep!" Xelox exclaimed, almost shaking the guards off of him.

"Your case shall be heard before the court very soon young one. Though your partner won't be getting a case." The elder explained as he continued to signal the guards along.

"What the hell do you mean 'your partner won't be getting a case'!" Xelox growled at the man, he never was one to raise his voice, though now was a...different time.

"He'll be moving mentors. And I think, I know just the right one.I think Xuan would be a perfect fit." The elder laughed as the younger froze in complete shock.

"You MotherF*cker-" Xelox screamed as the elder swiftly locked his lips with a simple spell.

"Hush now. You have a court case to go get ready for!" The elder exclaimed as he waved the other off in a mocking fashion.

"Now you."

"Let's go get you to Xuan. He'll want to start training right away." The elder smiled as he shoved the boy along, before turning to walk back with Xelox.

"Good luck." The elder laughed as he slowly faded away from the now moving group.

The walk down the hallway was long and awkward, not a single word was uttered though the guards held a look of mild sympathy towards the boy. But this only seemed to worry him even more. As they neared the doors he began to feel a familiar presence beyond them. A presence he thought he had finally escaped.

As the grand doors to the training grounds swung open, there standing in the centre of the grounds was him. He now knew why the presence felt so... sinister, yet familiar. It's all because it was him.

On the centre of the field stood Xelqua's old trainer/mentor. The man who had sent him through hell and back without another thought. There stood Xuan.

"Welcome back Xelqua, did you miss me?"

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Sorry for not posting for a few days, it was my birthday today so I decided to take a small break. Anyways, where do you feel this is all going in your opinion?

~Word Count: 470~