Chapter 32

~3rd POV~

"So are we there yet-"

"-The sooner you shut up, the sooner we get there." EX snapped at Jevin once again.

"Yeah yeah...." Jevin mumbled turning to look towards the various rooms they passed, but something in particular caught his eye.

"Hey EX... what's that?" The slime questioned warily as he pointed off into a room beside them.

"Shit!" EX growled as he look down into the room.

"We have to go, now!" He yelled, beginning a sprint down the hall, fully carrying Beef bridal style now.

"What's happening?!" Hypno yelped as his wrist was yanked by xB.

"The barriers are down." EX hissed, seemingly speeding up even more.

"What does that even mean?!" Jevin exclaimed as he almost tripped over his own footing, his body beginning to melt as he began to panic.

"The Watchers. Their gone." EX explained as he skidded across a tight corner, stopping to stand right in front of a large gateway.

"Isn't that good?" xB questioned, as confused as the others at this point.

"No. It means they've got what they wanted. Or who they wanted." EX snapped as he swiftly unlocked the gates, ushering the others in.

"Ah shi-"

The hallway was now empty besides for the red cladded twin and the brunette within his arms. But the albino twin was hesitant as he stared off into the gateway. The gateway home.

"You ok EX?" Beef whispered as he realised the others had already entered.

"Y-yeah...."

The pair walked into the gateway, allowing it to seal closed behind them.

"See you soon brother...."

~Other POV~

The black cladded knight sprinted through the endless hallways, accidentally banging into numerous walls as he tried to cut corners. His armour clanged around and echoed down the empty halls as he sprinted. He was quickly growing tired but be wasn't planning on stopping.

He had a goal.

But as he inevitably collapsed into a barrier that stood before him tears began to quickly pool and roll down his cheeks.

"I-I'm so- so... sorry little... little brother...." He whispered, his now limp body leant up against the translucent purple barrier before him.

But then he felt himself hit the ground. The barrier quickly disintegrating before his eyes. He new this was no good sign but that wasn't his priority right now. No. His little brother was.

"Wels! Please! Wels can you hear me!" He cried out as he frantically sprinted down the vast hallways. Until he came to a stop. A tall metal door stood before him at the end of the hall way. A foreign force seeped from within, but a familiar life force also floated within the energy.

"Wels...." He mumbled, almost on instinct he began breaking down the door. The metal slowly crumbled in to reveal a black void like space, with a familiar silver knight within.

~Wels POV~

The void around me felt so cold... how long have I been here? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Years?!

It all felt so surreal and with no real way to tell time, who truly knew how long he had been trapped in this... place.

But then... I heard something... someone was screaming my name... or maybe I'm just hearing things... heh yeah... probably that. But I heard it again.

But now it was closer, then the sound of crumbling metal filled the void around me as it felt just that little bit brighter. Then I heard it. It was his voice. There was no doubt in my mind. 

That was Hels' voice.

"Wels! Oh god... no, no, no... oh I'm so sorry...." He whispered into my ear but I still couldn't see him? Actually I couldn't even move.

I felt the void fade from around me as he took me in his arms.

"We're going home little brother...."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Omg fluff? No way! Mhm.

This all your getting for a while so enjoy it.

~Word Count: 680~