Chapter 18

~Wels POV~

"Hello there." I heard a seemingly male voice boom through my head without warning.

"Who are you?!" I screamed back at it, I didn't exactly feel in the mood for mind games at the moment....

"No one important right now." They simply stated.

"That's very helpful." I snapped, really just trying to find a way out of my own mind.

"But I haven't come empty handed. No. I come with a... proposition." They explained, still keeping what they told me very limited.

"And what's that?" I questioned, I could tell something was off about this all... but what do I really have to lose?

"I could let you see your brother! And Jevin and xB!" They exclaimed, their voice evidently rising in order to seem more friendly.

"Wait really...?" I knew this wasn't going to end well but... I'd get to see Jevin and xB again... and Hels....

"I could take you to them right now! All you have to do is shake my hand." They stated as they offered out their hand to me...

oh notch... now what?

~3rd POV~

"I thought we said we weren't going outside?" Impulse questioned while shielding his eyes from the glaring sun.

"I know... but he's going to meet us here." Stress explained as she stood in front of the crowd, looking out at all the abandoned projects and buildings.

"How can you see?!" Pearl hissed while holding both her hands over her eyes to protect them from the suns rays.

"What?" Stress questioned as she turned to see the entire rest of the group with their hands shielding their eyes.

"None of us have gone outside in over a month Stress...." Impulse explained, while still trying to block the sun from his own eyes.

"Oh."

"What is that!?" Gem shrieked, fully jumping backwards at the sight.

"What's what-"

"-Holy mother of notch that is not normal!" Cub yelled, though his eyes never left the odd blinding light.

"Cub you're gonna blind yourself." Scar reminded him as he pulled his hands over the others eyes.

"I think we found the so called he we were told of." Pearl concluded while glancing between everyone.

"Yeah... and I think he's finally spotted us." Gem stated as the figure quickly began descending down to them.

"Now that just felt awkward-" They started but were almost immediately cut off by Pearl.

"-Martyn!" Pearl screamed as she pounced onto the blonde male.

"Wait- What?! Pearl!" Martyn yelped as he realised who had just pounced on him.

"This is a lovely reunion and all but like we got other problems to deal with...." Gem pointed out while pointing back towards the house.

"That's what I came here to help with- I think!" Martyn exclaimed as he quickly rose from the ground, before offering Pearl a hand up.

Maybe things are looking up for the remaining hermits? Right?

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Gotta love how random all my Listener designs are- like you have Maria on one side who dresses extremely formally and is quite elegant and then you have Martyn- who literally has no idea what he's doing and just rocks up in shorts and a shirt.

~Word Count: 555~