Simula

"You of all people! You of all people will hurt me? Imagine, your own daughter is in front of you! You had the chance! You had the chance to introduce me but what? Wala! Negosyo parin! Lintik na negosyo yan!" Serene lashed out. She is tired enough to argue with her Mom. Tired with everything.

"Hindi anak. Hindi ganoon. Humahanap si Mommy ng tiyempo."

"Bullshit! Tyempo? Mommy since birth you can simply tell the world that I am your daughter! Ang sabihin mo wala kang balak ipakilala ako kasi mas mahalaga negosyo mo! Wala kang kwentang nanay!" She shouted. Irene's mind went black as she slap her daughter.

"Yan natututunan mo kina Lucy? Kina Alli? Kina Maxine? Ha?"

"Totoo naman eh! Hindi mo ko mahal. Mas mahalaga sayo yung pangalan mo. Yang kasikatan mo. Nakaka sawa na tong situation na to." Serene said and stood up. Redness can be seen in her face.

"J-just tell me if you don't like me as your daughter, I-i can just kill myself or leave you."  Serene said. No emotion is seen in her face, but tears are falling in her eyes.

"M-my love i-it's not like that."  Irene tried to hold her daughter but she avoided her Mom's touch.

"Then what mom? My safety parin? Lintik na safety yan Mommy! Mas nauna mo pang ipakilala bago mong mga business kesa saakin na anak mo eh!"

"Anak naman this is all for you. Nabigla ako anak. I'm sorry. Please anak para sayo to."

"I don't care about my safety Mommy. Ang gusto ko lang naman makilala ako bilang anak mo hindi bilang isang stranger! Hindi bilang isang no one! Ang unfair unfair mo eh! Ang unfair niyong lahat! Pasuko na ako Mommy. Pagod na akong maging tagong anak mo. Kaya ko naman pagtanggol sarili ko Mommy. Gusto ko rin naman maranasan na kasama kayo sa labas."  Serene cried and ran.

Cassandra Venice Serenity Alvante Beltran or also known as "Vens" or simply "Cassandra". Serene as her Mom calls her for giving them Serenity as she came. Is the daughter of two famous personalities, Irene A. Beltran and Greggy Beltran III. Her name means peace, but why can't she have peace in her heart? Why is she still suffering?  Will her pain last until the end? Or will she feel safe again with her Mom in the end?

This is @x_csmia once again, presenting to all of you, Until The End.