Date

After that incident happened the distance of their relationship became wider. Who would've thought that Serene will avoid her mom literally at their own house? Her brothers knows the situation already and is already trying to calm their sister and their mother. It is a Friday afternoon and the boys decided to date their sister with of course the permission of their parents.

They are waiting for her now in front of their school. They are wearing shades to be not known by the people. I mean they are barely seen by the people but of course for safety. 

It was the kids dismissal already that is why they are just waiting for their little sister's arrival.

"Bye Ms. Chairperson!"

"Bye! Ingat kayo!" They heard their sister's voice already. Hindi sila napansin ni Serenity kaya naman ay dire - diretso ito umalis.

"Psst. Psssst. Pssst!" Alfonso tried to call her. But still no response. So they don't have any choice but to follow their sister. And because their sister is taller than her age, together with her long legs she was taking big steps. Para silang nakikipag habulan sa klepto. They were like jogging no running.

"Cassandra!" Luis half shouted. That made Serene look at them.

"What the heck!" she said as she was surprised to see the two giants of her life.

"Ang bilis mo lumakad!" Alfy said while catching his breath.

"Ano ba! Baka may makakita sainyo!" She said while keeping her voice low and hiding her face.

"Ano ka ba ok lang. Sama ka samin, date tayong tatlo."

"Ayoko kayong dalawa nalang, issue nanaman pag may nakakita saatin." she said and turned her back to them.

She was about to leave when Luis covered her mouth and carried her and hurriedly ran to the car. Dali dali nilang ipinasok ang kapatid at nagmadali sila pumasok para hindi na makatakas ito.

"Kuya naman eh!"

"Sama ka saamin bunso. Sa favorite place mo, may dala kaming favorite foods mo." Alfy said while fixing his seatbelt.

"And don't worry, we rented the whole place. And napag paalam ka na namin." Luis said. Their sister just sighed and fixed herself.

40 minutes have passed and they are in Serenity's safe place. Their beach house.

"Rented kuno, eh atin to eh!" She said as as she went down. Tumawa lang ang mga kuya niya at kinuha ang mga gamit at pagkain nila.

"Namiss ko ito! Hello baby!" She shouted. She ran towards the shore and removed her shoes and ran to the sea. Good thing she was wearing a casual wear. So it is not a problem to wet her legs as she is wearing a skirt.

"Bunso, dito ka muna kain muna tayo." Alfy said as they were done fixing their place. 

"Ahhhhh Tim Horton's and streetfoooooooooods!" She exclaimed. She sat and ate her favorite as she looks at the sunset. They made kamustahan. Laughs and punches are the only thing you can hear and see at the resthouse. Serenity is so happy she feels so happy that she was overthinking again. Natahimik siya and napansin siya ng mga kuya niya.

"Oh kanina ang saya saya mo bakit ka natahimik?" Alfy asked. Humarap siya sa kuya niya at ibinaling ang tingin ulit sa sunset. Papatapos na nga ang araw oh.

"Every sunrise has its sunset. Kung eto lang yung kapalit wag nalang. What's the point of being too happy pero mas grabe yung lungkot, Kuya?" She said while looking at the calm seas.

"Malay mo bunso ito na yon diba?" Luis said hoping their sister will believe them.

"I don't wanna expect, Kuya. Bata pa ako nageexpect na ako. I can't even see myself in me anymore. Kasi the genuine happiness I've been feeling before is gone. Hindi pa ba sapat lahat ng pain na nararamdaman ko? Kasi Kuya nagsasawa na ako na pilitin yung sarili ko ngumiti kahit ang gusto ko lang naman umiyak at magkulong sa room." She said as a tear fell from her eye.