Mommy

4 months have passed, Irene and her baby went back already to Makati. Serene was already baptized in Ilocos privately while Irene was still not going back to work as she focuses on her daughter.

Irene was just looking at their new collection in her laptop when her daughter cried. She immediately went to her and carried Serene.

"Mommy's here mahal. Shhhh, are you hungry?" she swayed her. Serene was still crying and her cries became louder. Irene sat in the nursing chair and brought down the strap of her dress to let her daughter drink her milk. Her daughter hurriedly sucked her milk and was already calming down.

"Aysus, hungry naman pala ang mahal ko." she said and gently caresses her daughter's chubby cheeks.

She was just caressing it's hair and staring at her. She was madly in love with her daughter. I mean who wouldn't be inl ove with Serene? She was just feeding Irene when her phone rang. Good thing Serene was awake and already stopped drinking Irene's milk. Irene fixed her self and answered the phone.

"What is it madaling araw?"

"Grabe ka naman sa madaling araw, Aduring." Dawn said and scoffed. Irene chuckled.

"Dawnie naman eh. What is it?"

"Are you in Forbes na?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Papunta na kami diyan. We visited Small and Aton kasi. Hindi pwedeng hindi ka rin namin bibisitahin no. I want to see my new inaanak!"

"Gosh! I'm not ready!"

"Kami na bahala sa foods. We'll be there in an hour Aduring! Byeeeee!" and Dawn ended their call. She just sighed and looked at her daughter who was just staring at her.

"Are you ready to meet Mommy's friends, Mahal?" she asked her. Her daughter just gave her a smile and sneezed cutely.

"Aysus! Bless you." She said while giggling and wiped it's nose.

"Ligo na tayo?" she asked and her daughter giggled.

"Liligo na kami ng baby na yan eh." she said and her daughter kept on giggling. She bathed her daughter and herself and told their maids to ready the living and dining room to entertain her friends.

After an hour Irene went down together with Serene to welcome her friends as Dawn messaged her that they are coming in a few. Irene sat down and fixed Serene's dress. Her baby girl was wearing a beige linen dress. And she was wearing a long babydoll beige dress. Her daughter loves staring at her Mom. Well, you can't blame her. When Irene was pregnant, she kept on staring at her baby pictures.

"Aduriiiing!" She heard Dawn called her.

"They're here, Mahal." She said and stood up. 

"Serenityyyyy!" Dawn exclaimed when she came in my house.

"Ano ako dito? Hangin?" I asked her that made her roll her eyes.

"Hi baby. I'm your Ninang Dawn!" she said in her baby voice. Irene gave Serenity to her and made beso to her other friends. Serenity was just looking at dawn and look backed at her Mom. Wala pang isang minutong binubuhat ni Dawn si Serenity ng umiyak na ito. 

"Naku! Irene! Wala akong ginagawa diyan ah." Dawn said as she gave her back to her Mom. 

"Ayaw mahiwalay kay Mommy oh." Ana said. Irene carried her daughter and wiped it's face.

"Shhhh. It's ok love. Mommy's just here." She said as her daughter buried her face to her neck.

"Ang dami kong namiss na chika!" Ana also said and they all laughed.