CVSAB

Irene's already on her 8th month and her cravings has already lessened. She only craves for her husband's cuddles and some attention of her children. Her cravings may lessen but her hormones worsen. She cries if she can't eat what she wants, she cries when her children won't make some time for her that makes her children have a hard time especially that their exam week are fast approaching. Like what's happening now, Irene keeps on bombarding her children as she wants to watch with them.

"Sige na kasi kuyaaaaa." She pleaded Alfonso.

"Mom please, I'm trying to review oh." Alfonso respectfully said.

"Kuyaaaaaa."

"Mom. Please." He said calmly. But of course with her hormones she felt like her son hates her. She went out and slammed the door. He was startled but did not bother anymore in following his Mom as he still needs to review his subjects.

Irene went to their room and went to the bed. There she cried. Greggy, who was working got startled when he heard sobs from his wife.

"H-hey. What happened hon?" he asked her, leaving his job and went to Irene.

"Your children hates me. I just want to watch lang naman eh."

"What do you want to watch? Hmm?"

"I just want to watch the friend of the yellow bloated bear that's talking in a british accent!" she ranted like a kid.

"Piglet? The friend of Winnie?" she nodded like a child. Greggy kissed her cheeks.

"Hon, nag rereview sila. Remember you want them to always focus on reviewing kapag exam week?"

"I just want to be with them lang naman eh. Do they hate me? Because I'm fat? I'm ugly?" she sniffed and buried her face to Greggy's arms.

"No. Of course not. They love you Irene. Our children loves you so much honey. Busy lang sila talaga. Exam week will end tomorrow for sure after that they'll be free with you na." he assured her. Irene didn't respond and just cried.

"Halika, let's roam around muna around the village? Para may workout ka din." She looked at him and pouted.

"Really?" she asked like a baby. Greggy chuckled and just kissed her lips.

"Yes. Bihis na tayo." He said as he assisted her in standing up. Ever since she became free from the public, her baby bump became bigger as if her baby knew that they don't need to hide her.

If the baby just knew what was gonna happen to her in the future.

The following week, Alfonso and Luis made bawi to their Mom that made Irene feel better. She knew her hormones are making her too much the past months but it's not her fault nor the baby's. It was the pregnancy. But for her as long as she enjoys it she's ok. Alfonso and Luis were preparing their snacks when Greggy went to them.

"Oh, ang dami naman niya." He said. There were Ilocos empanadas, fries, fishballs, chips, and some lemonades.

"Request ni buntis. Dad, tutal you were the one who impregnated her why don't you watch with her?"

"Aba? Ano ba papanoorin niyo?" he asked Luis as he drank his lemonade.

"That freaking Peppa Pig." he nonchalantly said. Muntikang mabuga ni Greggy ang lemonade sa anak niya. Good thing the latter made iwas agad.

"Anak ng! Kaya niyo na yan. May meeting pa ako." he said laughing as he hurriedly went upstairs.

"Tignan mo tong matandang to nagkalat pa." Luis said as he mopped the juice.

They went upstairs already and they saw their Mom already frowning.

"Ang tagal niyo naman?"

"We made your snacks ma." they said and placed the tray at the bed. Irene's frown turned into a smile and fixed herself. The boys sat down beside her and turned on their Netflix.