Deja Vu

PYSB event ended already. Of course, it was a success, knowing how the team worked so hard for  it. It was all worth it. They have a Thanksgiving event at Irene's house, and Serene is now getting ready for Lucas. He will fetch her in Imee's house even if she can join her Tita. To avoid any kind of commotions, she chose to go with Lucas.

"Serene, nak you done? Mauuna na ako." Imee went in her room.

"Ah yes Ma, I'll just change my robe with my clothes then done na." 

"Sige I'll go ahead na ha?"

"Yes Ma, ingat ka po! See you later." Serene stood up and went to make beso.

"Opo. Ingat kayo." Imee said and smiled before she went out. 10 minutes passed, Serene's with Lucas already and already travelling to Forbes. 

"Hey, ready?" Lucas asked.

"For?"

"To go back there?" Serene knew what he was pertaining to.

"I do. I am ready. Baka Serenity to aba." she chortled. The truth is, she isn't. She isn't ready to go back in her home. Because the last time she went there, she was hurting. And still was hurting now.

"Dito na tayo!" Lucas said as he escorted her in going down. Serene just smiled. She needed to pretend that it was her first time going in the Araneta's household.

They were welcomed by the guards and some staff. 

It was a boho themed party. That is why they are wearing neutral colored clothes.

Imee and Bong was there.

"Sereneeeeee! Nandito kaaaa!" Someone squealed. 

"Ate Aikaaaaa!" she waved her hand and made beso.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too ateee!" 

"Oh Lucas nandyan ka na pala. HInahanap kayo ni Ma'am Irene at Sir Alex kanina."

"Hanap ka daw Lucas." Serene chortled.

"Sus, kung alam mo lang paano mag abang kanina Mommy mo. Na aaligaga siya kada may nadating." Aika said. Serene just laughed.

"Pakita muna kayo dun." Aika said and left the teens. Lucas and Serene went where Alex and Irene are seated. Irene was facing back that is why she didn't even noticed her daughter.

"Oh nandyan na pala kayo. Late kayo." Alex said, that made Irene look at her daughter. The two made mano to Alex and with Irene. 

"Magkasama talaga kayo. Kayo na?" Alex asked that made Irene choked with her water. They laughed. 

"Alex!" She frowned.

"Why? Bagay naman sila." Alex teased her more.

"Hindi pa sir. Hindi pa naman po." Serene answered.

"So may balak ka sagutin?" He fired back. Serene smiled.

"Naku po, Irene." he laughed. Lucas blushed.

"Baliw! Sige na mga anak, kain na muna kayo dun sa loob. Your colleagues are there also." She smiled. They nodded and went inside.

"Change topic ka pa." Alex said. Irene rolled her eyes.

They all had fun until it was late at night. Serene was avoiding her family so that no one can suspect that they are her family. She'll admit that she missed her house, but it still hurts.

As the kids were playing games one of them decided to make an interview. Her first victim was Serene.

"So this interview is about po sa ating experiences with PYSB." her colleague said. That made them chuckle