PYSB

The flash mob happened, Bong's birthday happened, Irene's birthday happened, and still, Serene was still so distant to all of them. She greeted Irene through a text message as she needed to fly back to Manila. Her school needs her presence. As she walks through the hallway, someone calls her.

"Madam president!" She heard. She looked back and saw Lucas waving. She smiled and went to him.

"Hmm?" she asked as Lucas hugged her tightly.

"Namiss kita!" he happily said. She hugged him and caressed his back.

"Magkausap tayo araw araw. Ikaw talaga." She chuckled.

"Nga pala, pinapatawag ka ni Sir Cortez. Lahat ng officers nandun na. Tayo nalang kulang."

"Oh shoot! Ok, let's go." she uttered. They both went to the office.

"Miss Beltran, good to see you again." Alex smiled as he welcomed her.

"Likewise, sir." she just smiled and sat down besides Lucas.

"Ok, we are just waiting for our guest, and we'll start." Alex stated as he went out.

"Ate Venice namiss ka namin!" A lower grade level member happily uttered.

"Namiss din ni ate mga babies niya!" They all squealed. Minutes passed, and the door opened, revealing Alex together with his guest

"Alright, everyone. Introducing our guest, please welcome Mrs. Irene A. Beltran. PYSB instructor and GAU's new board member." Alex stated. Everyone stood up and greeted her. On the other hand, Serene was stuck to her seat. She was shocked. Lucas tapped her that made her stand.

"Good morning, Mrs. Beltran!" everyone stated, including Serenity.

"Good morning, kids! Take your seats, na." Irene smiled. As they took their seats, Alex grabbed Serene and Lucas with him and took them in front.

"As all of you know, our school is known for having the best photojournalism students." Alex started that gained some reactions from the students.

"Sus kami lang to sir."

"Ehem ehem."

"Tabi andito kami guys."

"Wiwit!"

They all laughed.

"So, PYSB decided to partner up with GAU for our upcoming event. We needed the best photographers, and you guys are our top choice." Irene said

"As you see, the student council is teamed up with the photojournalism students. You guys will be divided into two groups. Group 1 would be with us for 5 days in Mt. Makiling, while the other group would stay here in Manila to prepare PICC." she added.

"Maam kasama na po kayo sa Mt. Makiling?" a student asked.

"Dati, pabalik balik ako sa Manila. Ngayon, hindi na. As my schedule is full and kailangan bantayan ang student as their performance will be next week na." she smiled

"Take me with you, po." the student answered back that made her chuckle.

Serene was just looking at him and secretly rolled her eyes that caught Irene's attention. She grinned.

Someone's being jelly, huh?

"Ginroup na kayo ni Sir Alex ninyo. Together with asking for your parent's consent, ginawa na niya." Irene said.

"So for group 1, Serenity Beltran and Lucas De Zobel will be your team captains." Alex stated. He stated their members, but Serene seemed to not absorb anything. She'll be with her Mom? Why?