Oh Baby

.........................

"Mr. and Mrs. Beltran I'm sorry... I had a lot of patients kasi. How are you Irene?"

"M-my baby. Kaila yung baby ko!" she cried.

"Kumalma ka ngang gaga ka!" Kaila retorted and a nurse came in with an ultrasound machine together with the Alvantes. Imelda, Imee, and Bong. And Also Alfonso and Luis who were still panting obviously they ran to see their Mom.

"Ma! Goodness!" Alfy cried.

"Mommy nadapa dapa na kami ni kuya! We were so worried!" Luis also cried

Irene and Greggy just motioned their sons to go to them. The boys obliged and kissed their Mom.

"Aduring! Gosh!" Imee uttered.

"Oh. Good afternoon Dr. Kaila." Imelda greeted her and went to Irene.

"Good afternoon, Madam! Seems like the family is complete na. Isahang announcement nalang to Irene kumalma ka." She uttered.

"You and the baby are safe. Ok? Malakas ang kap-" Kaila didn't even finish when Irene cried again. They all chuckled.

"Irene isa." Kaila said. Irene listens to Kaila as when they were college, Kaila was Irene's savior and second mother. Irene just pouted and sniffed.

"Malakas ang kapit ng baby mo. And for evidences knowing you ano, we'll check the baby." she said and smiled.

"Do you want to know it's gender?" the Alvantes and Beltrans looked at the couple waiting for their answer. Greggy looked at Irene.

"Y-yes please, Kai." she uttered. Kai just nodded and began her job. She used the transducer for them to see the baby.

"You see that? That's your healthy baby Irene." Kaila said as she pointed the monitor. She let her hear the baby's heartbeat that made Irene tear up more. Imelda's smile was what makes it more special. The baby just brought back the smile of the former first lady.

"That's a strong heartbeat we got dear." Kaila uttered.

"Ready to know the gender?" she asked. They all nodded their heads. Kaila then zoomed the baby and made Irene see it's face. They are doing a 4d ultasound and they can see the face of the baby.

"Teka bago ko sabihin yung gender Irene ha, kamukha mo yung bata!" she said. They can see how chubby the cheeks and how singkit the baby is.

"Wala, mahina genes ng mga Beltran." Bong chuckled making them all laughed.

"Alright, so the gender of the baby is..." Kai teasingly said. Sinamaan na siya ni Irene ng tingin that made her roll her eyes. Kaila zoomed the baby and made them see it clearly.

"Say hello to them baby girl." she announced to all of them. They were shocked and frozen. After 8 boys here on earth and 1 boy in heaven, finally they have a BABY GIRL.

Irene was just crying in Greggy's arms while the latter was kissing his wife's forhead.

"Baby girl sipain mo nga yang nanay mo para tumigil kaka iyak." Kaila uttered. As if the child heard her and gave Irene a kick. They all saw that in the monitor and laughed.

"Ay masunurin, Mommy. Ang layo sayo!" Kaila teased her once again.

Irene touched the monitor as she is closing her mouth to prevent her to sob. A girl. Her own baby girl. A gift sent from above.

"Hey there my little one. This is mommy, your mommy babe. You look so pretty baby love. You look like me." she said facing the screen. They can't help but to tear up also.