Disaster

(Let's pretend that in year 2003 we are already technically advanced.)

It was already November, Irene's almost done with her second trimester as she's at her 5th month already. She doesn't go out anymore, or if she'll go out she'll be wearing a loose outfit to hide her little baby bump. As if her baby was cooperating with her because her bump was very little. Who would think that she was pregnant right?

Irene was currently doing a light prenatal workout for her to be healthy as she wants to have a normal home birth. Yes, no epidural, no anesthesia's. Because according to her, she wants to feel every pain and she want to cherish the moment from pregnancy to child birth.

Greggy on the other hand was still sleeping as Irene kept him awake all night. Of course, pregnancy cravings. Heck that cravings! Her current cravings were mango dipped in mayo and oyster sauce and chocolate cake with mayo. But her ultimate favorite will always be vanilla ice cream with mangoes and ketchup. Yes, that's how intense her cravings are. But things you do for love. Greggy will not mind the time, he will make sure Irene gets what she wants and what she craves for. 

Irene just finished doing her mini workout and made her way to the kitchen to make some breakfast for her and Greggy. Ever since she got pregnant, Greggy worked from home to tend the needs of his wife. Irene was beating some eggs when she experienced something from her womb that made her drop the whisk noisily and hold her tummy.

"Hon? Hon what happened?" Greggy asked? He woke up and just finished his morning routine. He hurriedly approached Irene and held her tummy.

"May masakit?"

"N-no. The baby is kicking Greg." Irene said and smiled. She placed his hand to where the baby is kicking and let him feel their baby's kick. Greggy then looked at Irene and giggled. He leveled down to meet Irene's bump and kissed it.

"Be good there my love ok? Don't give Mommy a hard time. We'll see you in 4 months ok?" Greggy said as if his child can hear him. Irene then felt another kick a harder one.

"Umaagree ka anak ha?" Irene said as she caressed her tummy. Tumawa si Greggy at tumayo. Niyakap niya ang kanyang asawa.

"Don't cook na love, I filed a leave labas tayo to buy some baby stuffs?" Greggy said as she kissed her neck.

"Hey stop kissing my neck! I just finished my workout, I am mabaho na." She complained and removed Greggy's face on her neck. Greggy laughed and faced his wife.

"You are mabango kaya. Pati pawis mo nga mabango eh." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Ay ewan ko sayo. Maliligo na muna ako." Irene said. Greggy accompanied her to their room and got ready. It was already 10 am and they decided to just eat in Lusso. It was Irene's cravings and also Greggy's.

They were eating when Alfonso messaged them.