Wakas

Paradise;

A place where there is no pain, no sorrow, no agony. Only serenity and peacefulness. What everyone deserves.

Serenity;

is the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled. 

This is what they are feeling right now. Serenity now has a calm and peaceful heart. That's what she deserves. might Destiny might have ended their story with a tragedy, but still, they are together. 

A girl was just looking at the scenery. Calm waves, windy weather, sun that shines brightly, and a light feeling. As she closed her eyes to feel the wind, someone hugged her from behind.

"Hey." A soft voice was heard. The voice that feels like home.

Her home.

She hugged the arms that were around her and lay her head there. 

"I'm home, na." she said.

"Of course, love. You are home. You are now back home, kay Mommy." the woman said as she kissed her forehead.

She offered her hands and smiled.

"Halika na mahal ko, Daddy can't wait to meet you. Your lolo is waiting for us." She said to her daughter. The latter smiled and held her Mommy's hand.

As they walk, they feel safe. 

Only peace, tranquility, and love.

"Ma?" Serene stopped and looked at her Mom.

"Hmm?" Serene held her Mom's face and smiled.

"Thank you for staying with me." Serene said, looking at Irene's eyes.

"I love you, Mommy." she added. Irene smiled.

Finally, just her and her baby, in a place where there is peace. Away from the chaos.

"Like I've promised, you'll always have me until the end." Irene said. She kissed her forehead.

"Mommy loves you the most, my little one. My love for you will neve never change." She added as she hugged her daughter.

They both smiled. A smile that only happiness can be seen. A pure and genuine one.

"Ready?" Irene asked. Serene just nodded.

And they walked, without never looking back.

The End.