Chapter 1:The Successors Are Chosen

-(Y/N)'s POV-

People aren't made equal, I learnt that at a very young age when I learnt what my quirk was, and that my twin was quirkless, that day changed our lives, I was praised in school whereas Izuku was beaten and harassed simply because he was born different, I hated it, I grew to hate how heroes were treated because they were born with a flashy quirk and people like my brother are called useless and worthless, but then I started to notice things as I got older, people with "villainous" quirks are treated the same as quirkless people if not worse, those with blood type quirks or mutation type quirks, and then the laws on quirk usage popped up on my radar.

One time I tried using my quirk to save someone from being robbed and the cops arrested me for it, this society is filled with injustice and I planned to stop it, but what could I do, if I tried becoming a villain I'd be ignored and if I became a hero to gain a voice I'd be called a hypocrite and still be ignored. so I realised I could do nothing.

Until one night when walking back home from a friend's house I was knocked unconscious by something and when I woke up I was tied to a chair in a pitch black room.

It stayed like that for only a few moments after I woke up until the lights turned on revealing a table in front of me and a man in a suit with tubes sticking into his arms and throat and the top half of his head was covered in scar tissue blocking his eyes and effectively blinding him, he simply smiled and soon spoke with a calming voice that managed to calm my nerves despite the surroundings.

"Mystery man:About time you woke up from your little nap, I'm sorry about the circumstances but this was the safest way for me to get in contact with you, I'm sure you have plenty of questions right now so feel free to ask away."

"(Y/N):Who are you and what do you want with me?"

"All for one:Straight to the point then, good, you may call me All for One and the reason I have brought you here is to offer you the chance to strike back at this society that has beaten and tormented you quirkless brother."

"(Y/N):As if I haven't heard that last part before, politicians used that same line to get votes back when the majority of the worlds population was quirkless and heroes were becoming the new normal, you're going to have to try better than that 'All for One'."

The man calling himself All for One simply chuckled at my words and his smile grew wider.

"All for One:Well I'm definitely not a politician my boy and if I was why would I even be saying that, Japan's almost has no quirkless people living here and you know first hand how they are treated, your brother Izuku is quirkless after all."

"(Y/N):So how will you give me this chance then?"

"All for One:You know what All Might's quirk is correct?"

"(Y/N):It's superhuman, gives him super-strength, speed and durability."

"All for One:Well that is correct if what he says on tv is to be believed, but in truth that is but a fabrication to hide what his true power is, and that is why I have brought you here boy, to make you my successor."

Now this threw me for a loop, successor?

"(Y/N):What do you mean successor, successor to what?"

"All for One:You better get comfortable as this will take some time to explain."

"(Y/N):I'd be more comfortable without my hands tied behind my back."

Once I finish speaking the ropes holding my arms suddenly snapped surprising me, resting my arms on the table I rubbed my wrists that had become slightly bruised and looked at All for One questioningly.