Chapter 19:Back to school

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Right now, I was wearing my All for One costume, standing on a building overlooked the Police Station that Stain was being held in before he was transferred to Tartarus, debating weither or not I should rescue him with Kurogiri standing beside me.

"(Y/N):On one hand, he's an excellent fighter, capable of taking down some skilled B-List Heroes. On the other hand, he can't handle fights that aren't one on one, where he has the information advantage which he will permanently lose now, and he's a complete fanatic for his view of Heroes."

"Kurogiri:From the way you speak of him, am I correct in guessing you do not wish to save him?"

I was silent for a few seconds, watching as Stain was escorted into the back of an armoured SWAT van, before the van drove away in a convoy as I walked away.

"(Y/N):He'd be to big of a liability, and he wouldn't work well with Shigaraki, Rei, Hawks, Froppy, and Jiro."

I stopped in place, as I remembered Stain's quirk and how good of a tool it could be, causing me to turn to look at the convoy in the distance as my Shadow Wings appeared.

"(Y/N):His quirk will be useful though. I'll take it before we return to the hideout."

"Kurogiri:As you wish, sir."

I flew into the air, quickly getting above the convoy before diving straight towards the armoured van holding Stain, busting through the van's roof like it was made of paper.

Once I was inside I let out a quick burst of electricity, knocking out everyone inside the back of the van, before putting my hand on Stain's face, taking his quirk before flying back out of the van, this time busting through the back doors and right into one of Kurogiri's portals, that was floating in the air.

Once I was through the portal, I found myself in the hideout, with Kurogiri already behind the bar counter, while Shigaraki was sitting in one of the booths, watching the News on the small wall mounted TV.

As the portal closed underneath me, my Shadow Wings disappeared as I took of my mask, sitting opposite of Shigaraki as Kurogiri used one of his portals, to put a drink down in front of me.

"(Y/N):Thanks."

As I grabbed my drink, taking a sip of it, I heard something on the News that made my blood boil.

"News reporter:The Hero Killer has finally been arrested, and taking into custody by the Nimber Two Hero, Endeavor, during the attack on Hosu City-"

Out of anger I accidentally crushed the glass in my hand, causing shards of glass to go into my hand, and my drink to spill all over the table.

As I opened my hand, letting the glass shards fall out and my cuts to heal, Kurogiri walked over with a towel cleaning up the mess I made.

"(Y/N):Sorry. I don't know what came over me there."

As Kurogiri's finished cleaning the table and went back behind the bar counter, I went back to listening to the News, while Shigaraki finally spoke, clearly angry.

"Shigaraki:All they care about is Stain. Where you not import, Master? You ended up just being the side story."

"(Y/N):Let them tell their stories, Shigaraki. If we're being kept out of the light by them, we should take advantage of our position as best we can."

"Shigaraki:How? What advantages do we have when people can't see us, and hear your message?"

"(Y/N):For one, we can move around more freely as the police and Heroes aren't able to openly search for us. That is the biggest advantage we have with them keeping us in the shadows."