Chapter 18:A Wider Perspective On Things

-(Y/N)'s POV-

All around me was destruction, fire and the screams of fear, I just sat on an overturned bus watching as the Heroes desperately tried to take down the Black Nomu tearing up the city, as well as the other two Nomu that were elsewhere in Hosu.

Eventually, another Hero stepped up to challenge me, this one being a wolf woman in a black leotard, she jumped at me from behind only to get hit by a bolt of electricity, knocking her out.

"(Y/N):You're the sixth Hero to try and punch above their weight class."

At this point the entire city was going to be destroyed, and I was starting to get bored just sitting here doing nothing, so I stood up and activated my Shadow Wings, jumping into the air with so much force the bus I was on was destroyed.

As I flew through the air, I spotted the Grey Nomu fighting an old man, no, a retired Hero named Gran Torino...the person Izuku was with...if he's here then Izuku's in the city as well, this'll put a wrench in things.

As I watched from the sky, the Grey Nomu was suddenly hit by a fireball, lighting it on fire, the person responsible was the Number Two Hero, Endeavor.

I smiled, and without a second thought I flew right towards Endeavor, slamming into him and sending him crashing into the ground, creating a massive dust cloud and blowing away any nearby cars or people.

Once the dust began to settle, I stood on top of Endeavor, staring down at him with my wings slowly fading away.

"(Y/N):Finally, even though I've crushed you before...it'll be fun to do it again.

"Endeavor:You?....So you're the one responding for this!"

As Endeavor sent a flaming punch straight towards me, I activated Overclock, seeing everything in slow motion letting me calmly walk off of him, sit on top of a car, before time sped back up again.

As Endeavor hit nothing but air, he, a few nearby civilians, and Gran Torino looked shocked, until I laughed a little making them all look at me.

"(Y/N):I know it was almost a year ago now, but have you forgotten how fast I am?"

The Grey Nomu, which was now sporting a few burn marks, walked over to me, standing beside me as Endeavor stood back up, looking ready for round two, and Gran Torino still looked confused.

"Gran Torino:Who are you?"

"(Y/N):You can call me, All for One."

As I said my name, Gran Torino gained a look of fear and horror, while Endeavor just looked annoyed.

"Gran Torino:Impossible....how...."

"Endeavor:It doesn't matter what you call yourself, I won't be defeated by you again."

I activated Overclock again and in a split second I was standing in front of Endeavor, once everyone noticed I had moved, I simply flicked Endeavor in the stomach.....sending him flying through several buildings.

"(Y/N):Okay, who's next?"

I slowly looked around, seeing everyone was frozen in fear, all except for Gran Torino who jumped towards me with nearly blinding speed, only for the Grey Nomu to grab him out of the air, before slamming him into the ground, holding him there as I stood over him, looking down at him.

"(Y/N):From your reaction to my name, you know me...or at least the previous person to hold that name...tell me..."

I knelt down closer to the retired Heroes face, staring into his eyes, that showed nothing but fear.