Chapter 5:Battle Training

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Man is it easy to forget U.A is a regular school sometimes, I mean having English lessons with Present Mic of all people was super weird, but lunch in tha main cafeteria is amazing with the cook hero himself Lunch Rush as the main cook is heaven, but then in the afternoon is the lessons the people in the hero course signed up for.

"???:I am,-"

Hero training, and our teacher just has to come through the door in the weirdest way.

"All Might:-Coming through the door like a normal person!"

And since this is the first time most of the class is seeing the "Symbol of Peace"
In person for the first time they're understandably excited.

"Denki:It's really All Might!"

"Kirishima:This year is going to be totally awesome!"

"Tsuyu:Hey isn't that his silver age costume?"

And walk in the weirdest way to since he takes the biggest steps possible to get to the front desk, he's like a child.

"Ojiro:It's so retro!"

And outdated.

"All Might:I will be teaching Hero Basic training, it is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero, you'll take the most units of this subject, and today we'll be doing-"

The number one hero pulled out a card with a word I loved.

"All Might:Combat training!"

Everyone got excited at todays lesson, well, except for my brother.

"(Y/N):Real combat!"

"Izuku:Real combat?"

"All Might:And to go with that are these

Suddenly numbered cases started coming out of the wall in shelves.

"All Might:Costumes made based on your quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started."

People quickly got up and raced to grab their costumes, except for Izuku, mom was so excited he got into U.A she went out and made him a costume, it looks like a child version of my real costume though, and I hink he knows that.