Chapter 6:An emotional talk

-(Y/N)'s POV-

It's near the end of the day and everyone is backing up to leave the school, me, I'm waiting for Izu in class with everyone else, well, almost everyone that is, after the combat training lesson Katsuki had this empty look on his face that wouldn't go away and the second he could leave he took it without a word, guess seeing others that are on and beyond his level was a shock to his system and pride, and just as I was putting my bag over my shoulder who comes walking in the door but my brother Izuku, though he's still in his damaged costume and has a cast on his arm.

"(Y/N):I was wondering when you'd wake up."

Walking over to Izu he looks relieved that I'm here, of course before either of us could say anything Kirishima along with a few others race over to us.

"Kirishima:Midoria, that was awesome!"

"Izuku:Huh?"

"Kirishima:Man, I don't know what you were saying during that match but you were fired up!"

"Sero:I can't believe you fought evenly with Bakugo, who came second in he entrance exam!"

"Mina:You did a good job dodging!"

"Sato:You guys did that in the first match so the rest of us had to give it our all too."

"(Y/N):Well well, looks like you have some fans Izu."

"Izuku:I-"

"Mina:You did a good job dodging!"

"Izuku:H-huh?"

"(Y/N):Oh right you never properly met Kirishima, well you have now, we're all going over the training schedule right now."

"Sero:I'm Hanta Sero by the way."

"Mina:I'm Mina Ashido!"

Suddenly I felt someone crawling up my back and soon found Froppy's head laying on my shoulder.

"(Y/N):What is it with you and being on my back?"

"Tsuyu:It's comfy."

"Sato:I'm Sato!"

Looking at Izuku he once again is a shy mess, but a little purple haired, I think, pervert jumps in between our little group, and I mean literally jumps.

"Mineta:I'm Mineta!"

"Sero:Where did you pop up from?"

"Sato:You did terrible in training."

From across the room the brooding voice of Tokoyami, who is now nicknamed bird boy, pipes up.

"Tokoyami:You're too loud."

"Iida:Tokoyami!"

Iida, of course, runs up to the bird boy flailing his hands around like a robot.

"Iida:That desk is not a chair, get off immediately!"

"Jiro:(Y/N) was right you do have a stick in your ass, it's not that big of a deal."

I started to laugh at Jiro using my insult on Iida, and his face made me wish I had some kinda camera quirk.

"Ojiro:What's with those hands anyway?"

"Iida:You people..."

"(Y/N):Three two one, action"

"Iida:I cannot condone actions that disrespect the desks the great men and women who are our upperclassmen once used!"

"(Y/N):Every time, he's too loud."

The other door of the classroom open with Denki and Ura walk in carrying two piles of notebooks.

"Denki:Hey, Uraraka, wanna grab a bite to eat sometime?"