Chapter 24:Followers

-3rd POV-

During the same night that (Y/N) was in Naraka, over in a Hero Public Safety Commission office building, Hawk's was currently walking around the empty building looking for the records room.

You see, he'd been given a special mission from (Y/N). Gain copies of the lists of people with powerful quirks or those who supposedly follow similar ideals and goals to them, who are locked away in prisons across the country.

Now, while Hawk's couldn't directly get the records of a place like Tartarus, he could technically gain access to the building keeping those records so he could 'borrow them' without anyone knowing.

Sadly, Hawks didn't known his way around the building, and he couldn't find a map anywhere. So, he just wandered around searching, while browsing the Internet on his phone.

Specifically, the fan site made about (Y/N)'s All For One persona.

It had grown since it was first made, and it had even been taken down on multiple occasions by The Hero Public Safety Commission only for several copies to form seconds later.

The topics discussed had also changed, and fallen into two categories. The fans, and the followers.

The fans acted like All For One was just another form of entertainment, just like the Heroes. As if it was all just a movie playing out in real life.

Then there was the followers....They were the people who, as their name implies, follow (Y/N)'s message of taking down the False Heroes, and even offered to work with him.

Some said they were disgruntled soldiers or descendents related to old Heroes who didn't approve of how modern Heroes acted. Others who were discriminated against because of their quirk and wanted to either get back at their tormentors or make a better world where they can feel accepted.

Overall it was scary how they were acting to Hawks and made him question things. Why were people so willing to follow a Villian? How come they've lost faith in their Heroes? What happened?

At the moment, Hawks didn't have time to question things. He had a job to do.

A job that became slightly complicated when he was walking past a private office and saw someone inside.

Someone who wasn't supposed to be there, sitting at a desk while typing away on a computer. A woman with black hair with the ends being neon pink, wearing purple clothing, and having noticeable cybernetic implants across her body.

Sombra.

The two were silent for a few seconds as Sombra slowly reached below the desk and grabbed something with her right hand, before Hawks let out a sigh

"Hawks:You know, if I were to fight you right now, I'd get in trouble because I'm not suppose to be here."

Hearing that made Sombra pause, before she smirked and stood up, revealing the personalised SMG she was holding in her right hand.

"Sombra:Really now? The Hero's committing a crime?"